Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance activities added adjustment administrative admission agency agricultural alien amended amount application appropriate approved assistance Attorney authorized basis beginning certificate child citizen citizenship clause considered continued Control convicted court deportation described designated determination district document educational effective eligible employed employee employment enactment enter entitled entry established excludable Federal filed fiscal force foreign funds Government granted hearing immediate immigrant visa Immigration Act Immigration and Nationality Immigration and Naturalization individual inserting Islands issued labor lawfully admitted limitations means ment Nationality Act Naturalization nonimmigrant notice officer organization otherwise paragraph parent payment perform period permanent residence person petition prescribe present prior proceedings pursuant reasonable receive record reference refugees regulations relating respect Secretary specified spouse Stat status striking subparagraph subsection temporary term tion United unless vessel violation visa workers
359. lappuse - ... the duty, necessity, or propriety of the unlawful assaulting or killing of any officer or officers, either of specific individuals or of officers generally, of the Government of the United States...
214. lappuse - If upon the preponderance of the testimony taken the Board shall be of the opinion that any person named in the complaint has engaged in or is engaging in any such unfair labor practice, then the Board shall state its findings of fact and shall issue and cause to be served on such person an order requiring such person to cease and desist from such unfair labor practice, and to take such affirmative action including reinstatement of employees with or without back pay, as will effectuate the policies...
270. lappuse - ... suit, for the purpose of revoking and setting aside the order admitting such person to citizenship and canceling the certificate of naturalization on the ground that such order and certificate of naturalization were procured by concealment of a material fact or by willful misrepresentation...
279. lappuse - Whereas the right of expatriation is a natural and inherent right of all people, indispensable to the enjoyment of the rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; and whereas in the recognition of this principle this Government has freely received emigrants from all nations, and invested them with the rights of citizenship...
372. lappuse - Territory; also all courts of record in any state or territory now existing, or which may hereafter be created, having a seal, a clerk, and jurisdiction in actions at law or equity, or law and equity, in which the amount in controversy is unlimited.
468. lappuse - Covenant to Establish a Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands in Political Union with the United States of America...
152. lappuse - ... at the expense of the contractor, procurer, or other person by whom the alien was unlawfully induced to enter the United States, or, if that can not be done, then the cost of removal to the port of deportation shall be at the expense of...
246. lappuse - ... (4) who advocates or teaches or who is a member of or affiliated with any organization that advocates or teaches (A) the overthrow by force or violence or other unconstitutional means of the Government of the United States...