Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
absorbing absorption angle approximately band beam calculated caused chamber cleaning coating coefficient compared crystal curve damage threshold defects density dependence deposited determined developed devices diameter dielectric discussed effect electrical electron emission energy experimental experiments field Figure fluence function glass heating higher imaging improvement incident inclusion increase indicated intensity interface irradiation Laboratory laser damage Laser Induced laser pulse layer levels light loss lower materials measured mechanism method mirror observed obtained occurs optical Optical Materials parameters particle peak performed Phys physical polished presented produced properties pulse radiation range reference reflectance region reported sample scan scatter shots shown shows signal silica single slab solid standard stress structure substrate surface Symposium technique temperature thermal thickness thin films values wavelength
iv. lappuse - Certain commercial equipment, instruments, or materials are identified in this paper in order to adequately specify the experimental procedure. Such identification does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor does it imply that the materials or equipment identified are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
531. lappuse - Bureau on building materials, components, systems, and whole structures. The series presents research results, test methods, and performance criteria related to the structural and environmental functions and the durability and safety characteristics of building elements and systems. Technical Notes Studies or reports which are complete in themselves but restrictive in their treatment of a subject. Analogous to monographs but not so comprehensive in scope or definitive in treatment of the subject...
531. lappuse - The Journal of Research of the National Bureau of Standards reports NBS research and development in those disciplines of the physical and engineering sciences in which the Bureau is active. These include physics, chemistry, engineering, mathematics, and computer sciences. Papers cover a broad range of subjects, with major emphasis on measurement methodology, and the basic technology underlying standardization. Also included from time to time are survey articles on topics closely related to the Bureau's...
531. lappuse - NIST under the sponsorship of other government agencies. Voluntary Product Standards -Developed under procedures published by the Department of Commerce in Part 10, Title 15, of the Code of Federal Regulations. The standards establish nationally recognized requirements for products, and provide all concerned interests with a basis for common understanding of the characteristics of the products.
531. lappuse - Handbooks Recommended codes of engineering and industrial practice (including safety codes) developed in cooperation with interested industries, professional organizations, and regulatory bodies. Special Publications...
531. lappuse - NBS administers this program as a supplement to the activities of the private sector standardizing organizations. Consumer Information Series Practical information, based on NBS research and experience, covering areas of interest to the consumer. Easily understandable language and illustrations provide useful background knowledge for shopping in today's technological marketplace.