Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accessible accordance action activities additional administrative agency alteration amended appeal applicable appropriate approved authorized bear Board building changes Chief comply conducted considered consists construction contract copy Corporation cost Council decision designated determination direct Director door effect employee established existing facilities Federal fees filed fish Forest Service Government Historic inches individual interest issued lands least limit located materials means meet ment National Forest necessary needed notice Officer operations otherwise paragraph period permit person portion Preservation prior procedures prohibited proposed purchaser reasonable record Regional regulations removal request Residents responsible result River roads rooms rules space specified standards Stat statement submit subpart subsistence surface System taking timber tion Unit unless vehicle wildlife written
546. lappuse - ... (8) Contained in or related to examination, operating, or condition reports prepared by, on behalf of, or for the use of an agency responsible for the regulation or supervision of financial institutions; or (9) Geological and geophysical information and data, including maps, concerning wells.
575. lappuse - Employees so designated are responsible for maintaining the statements in confidence and shall not allow access to, or allow information to be disclosed from, a statement except to carry out the purpose of this part. The Board shall not disclose information from a statement except as the Civil Service Commission or the Board may determine for good cause shown. § 1200.735-49 Effect of employees' statements on other requirements.
570. lappuse - Use of Government property. An employee shall not directly or indirectly use, or allow the use of Government property of any kind, including property leased to the Government, for other than officially approved activities. An employee has a positive duty to protect and conserve Government property, including equipment, supplies, and other property entrusted or issued to him/her.
568. lappuse - Person" means an individual, a corporation, a company, an association, a firm, a partnership, a society, a joint stock company, or any other organization or institution. (e) "Special Government employee" means a "special Government employee...
473. lappuse - ... (B) On complaint, the district court of the United States in the district in which the complainant resides, or has his principal place of business, or in which the agency records are situated...
402. lappuse - ... including a report of the disciplinary action taken against the officer or employee who was primarily responsible for improperly withholding records or an explanation of why disciplinary action was not taken...
381. lappuse - That it is to be understood that this authority does not give any property rights either in real estate or material, or any exclusive privileges: and that it does not authorize any injury to private property or invasion of private rights, or any infringement of Federal, State, or local laws or regulations, nor does it obviate the necessity of obtaining State assent to the work authorized. It merely expresses the assent of the Federal Government so far as concerns the public rights of navigation....
574. lappuse - If no changes or additions occur, a negative report is required. Notwithstanding the filing of the annual report required by this section, each employee shall at all times avoid acquiring a financial interest that could result, or taking an action that would result, in a violation of the conflicts-of-interest provisions of section 208 of title 18, United States Code, or Subpart B of this part. § 1600.735-66 Interests of employees* relatives.
569. lappuse - Government employment. Incompatible activities include but are not limited to: (1) Acceptance of a fee, compensation, gift, payment of expense, or any other thing of monetary value in circumstances in which acceptance may result in or create the appearance of, conflicts of interest; or (2) Outside...
435. lappuse - Federal law or in connection with the transaction of public business and preserved or appropriate for preservation by that agency or Its legitimate successor as evidence of the organization, functions, policies, decisions, procedures, operations, or other activities of the Government or because of the Informational value of data contained therein.