Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action affected affidavits Aggregates amount August average average number belt Boxes brick building bureau capital cent changes child claim classified compared condition corporation cost covered December decrease dollars duties earnings Electric employment enforced engine establishments exhibit factory facts February females figures fire firms floor Germany give given guard hand head hour included increase industries inspected inspectors interest Iron January July June kind labor latter Laundry less lien machine machinery males manufacturing March means ments Mill month notice November number of persons obtained October officer operation paid percentage period persons employed piece preceding presented proportion pulleys range received relation respectively September set screws shafting shoes shows smallest Swing doors tion trade wages Water week weekly earnings wheel whole wood
90. lappuse - Be it therefore enacted, that whensoever the death of a person shall be caused by wrongful act, neglect or default, and the act, neglect or default is such as would (if death had not ensued) have entitled the party injured to maintain an action and recover damages in respect thereof...
841. lappuse - It hath sovereign and uncontrollable authority in the making, confirming, enlarging, restraining, abrogating, repealing, reviving, and expounding of laws, concerning matters of all possible denominations, ecclesiastical or temporal, civil, military, maritime, or criminal: this being the place where that absolute despotic power, which must in all governments reside somewhere, is intrusted by the constitution of these kingdoms.
85. lappuse - Where the arbitrators were guilty of misconduct in refusing to postpone the hearing, upon sufficient cause shown, or in refusing to hear evidence pertinent and material to the controversy; or of any other misbehavior by which the rights of any party have been prejudiced.
91. lappuse - ... neglect, creates, or allows to be created, such an undue quantity of steam as to burst or break the boiler, engine, or apparatus, or to cause any other accident whereby the death of a human...
854. lappuse - ... and to carry away the dust arising from or thrown off by such wheels or belts while in operation directly to the outside of the building or to some receptacle placed so as to receive and confine such dust: Provided, that grinding machines...
4. lappuse - No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, nor any law impairing the obligation of contracts, shall ever be passed ; and no conviction shall work corruption of blood or forfeiture of estate.
79. lappuse - ... and the expenses of such sale. Notice, in writing, of the time and place of such sale and of the amount claimed to be due shall be given to the owner of such property personally or by leaving the same at his place of abode, if a resident of this state, and if not, by publication thereof once in each Asaerin v.
854. lappuse - ... leather, leather covered, felt, canvas, linen, paper, cotton, or wheels or belts rolled or coated with emery or corundum or cotton wheels used as buffs...
42. lappuse - Commonwealth, the board shall, upon application as hereinafter provided, and as soon as practicable thereafter, visit the locality of the dispute and make careful inquiry into the cause thereof, hear all persons interested therein who may come before them, advise the respective parties what, if anything, ought to be done or submitted to by either or both to adjust said dispute, and make a written decision thereof.
33. lappuse - Any person or corporation engaged in manufacturing, which requires from persons in his or its employ, under penalty of forfeiture of a part of the wages earned by them, a notice of intention to leave such employ, shall be liable to the payment of a like forfeiture if he or it discharges without similar notice a person in such employ, except for incapacity or misconduct, unless in case of a general suspension of labor in his or its shop or factory.