Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
72 Stat Act is amended adding Administrator agency agreement Alaska amended by striking amended to read application appropriated approved assistance attained August authorized basis beginning Board calendar centum certificate child clause compensation computation connection coverage death deductions deemed dependent determined died disability earnings effective employ employee employment enactment entitled equal exceeds expenditures Federal filed fiscal imposed individual individual's inserting in lieu insurance benefit Internal Revenue Code January less lieu thereof means ment month monthly officer paid paragraph payment period person Post preceding primary insurance amount prior provisions pursuant quarter read as follows reason received recomputation referred relating remuneration respect retirement Secretary section 202 self-employment income sentence service performed Social Security Act Stat subparagraph subsection taxable term thereof the following tion Treasury Trust Fund United wages
162. lappuse - For purposes of this chapter, the term "agricultural labor" includes all service performed (1) on a farm, in the employ of any person, in connection with cultivating the soil, or in connection with raising or harvesting any agricultural or horticultural commodity, including the raising, shearing, feeding, caring for, training, and management of livestock, bees, poultry, and fur-bearing animals and wildlife; (2) in the employ of the owner or tenant or other operator of a farm, in connection with...
93. lappuse - That part of the remuneration which, after remuneration equal to $3,000 has been paid to an individual by an employer with respect to employment during any calendar year, is paid to such individual by such employer with respect to employment during such calendar year...
72. lappuse - In handling, planting, drying, packing, packaging, processing, freezing, grading, storing, or delivering to storage or to market or to a carrier for transportation to market, any agricultural or horticultural commodity; but only if such service is performed as an incident to ordinary farming operations...
462. lappuse - Such investments may be made only in interest-bearing obligations of the United States or in obligations guaranteed as to both principal. and, interest by the United States.
125. lappuse - ... (3) In connection with the production or harvesting of any: commodity defined as an agricultural commodity in section 15 (g) of the Agricultural Marketing Act, as amended, or in connection with the ginning of cotton, or in connection with the operation or maintenance of ditches, canals, reservoirs, or waterways, not owned or operated for profit, used exclusively for supplying and storing water for farming purposes.
46. lappuse - wages" does not include the amount of any payment (including any amount paid by an employer for insurance or annuities, or into a fund, to provide for any such payment...
52. lappuse - ... (5) provide such methods of administration (including methods relating to the establishment and maintenance of personnel standards on a merit basis, except that the Secretary shall exercise no authority with respect to the selection, tenure of office, and compensation of any individual employed in accordance with such methods) as are found by the Secretary to be necessary for the proper and efficient operation of the plan...
43. lappuse - ... no individual shall be prosecuted or subjected to any penalty or forfeiture for or on account of any transaction, matter, or thing concerning which he is compelled, after having claimed his privilege against self-incrimination, to testify or produce evidence, except that such individual so testifying shall not be exempt from prosecution and punishment for perjury committed in so testifying.
118. lappuse - ... (2) The amount of any payment made to, or on behalf of, an employee under a plan or system established by an employer which makes provision for his employees generally or for a class or classes of his employees (including any amount paid by an employer...