Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
46 Stat 47 Stat act of June administrative advance agencies agreement Agriculture All-American Canal amended amount applicable appropriation approved associations August authorized bond Bureau carrying charges claim Colorado Comptroller Congress connection construction construction charges contract contractor cost Court dated December decision Department determine directed District of Columbia division effect employed employees ending entitled entry establishment exceed executive existing expenditures expenses Federal fiscal fund further Government grant grazing held hereby highway improvement Indian interest Interior irrigation district joint resolution July June 30 laborers lands lease limits materials mechanics ment necessary NOTE officers operation and maintenance Page paid paragraph payment performance permit persons President Provided purchase received reclamation reclamation project regulations relating repair River Secretary supplies thereof tion Treasury unexpended balance United Valley
47. lappuse - Congress to remove obstructions to the free flow of interstate and foreign commerce which tend to diminish the amount thereof; and to provide for the general welfare by promoting the organization of industry for the purpose of cooperative action among trade groups...
77. lappuse - ... shall have the right to sue on such payment bond for the amount, or the balance thereof, unpaid at the time of institution of such suit and to prosecute said action to final execution and judgment for the sum or sums justly due him...
44. lappuse - An Act to relieve the existing national economic emergency by increasing agricultural purchasing power, to raise revenue for extraordinary expenses incurred by reason of such emergency, to provide emergency relief with respect to agricultural indebtedness, to provide for the orderly liquidation of joint-stock land banks, and for other purposes...
19. lappuse - Any executive department or independent establishment of the Government, or any bureau or office thereof, if funds are available therefor and if it is determined by the head of such executive department, establishment, bureau, or office to be in the interest of the Government so to do, may place orders with any other such department, establishment, bureau, or office for materials, supplies, equipment, work, or services, of any kind that such requisitioned Federal...
77. lappuse - An Act to amend an Act approved August thirteenth, eighteen hundred and ninety-four, entitled 'An Act for the protection of persons furnishing materials and labor for the construction of public works...
99. lappuse - States, and that the United States Reclamation Service may enter upon and utilize for flowage or other purposes any area within said park which may be necessary for the development and maintenance of a Government reclamation project: And provided further.
91. lappuse - February 26, 1919, provided that "whenever consistent with the primary purposes of said park, the Secretary of the Interior is authorized to permit the utilization of areas therein which may be necessary for the development and maintenance of a Government reclamation project.
57. lappuse - National Industrial Recovery Act, being the Act of Congress of the United States of America, approved June sixteenth, nineteen hundred thirty-three, entitled "An Act to encourage National Industrial Recovery, to foster fair competition, and to provide for the construction of certain useful public works, and for other purposes...
76. lappuse - for the protection of all persons supplying labor and material in the prosecution of the work provided "(a) Before any contract, exceeding $2000 in amount, for the construction, alteration, or repair of any public building or public work of the United States...