Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
activities actually additional administration Admiral Air Force aircraft ammunition amount appropriation Army Assistant authority Board budget build Bureau Captain carry Chairman Chief civilian CLEXTON Commander committee complete construction continue contract Contractor Corps cost Defense Department determine direct effect equipment established estimate expenses facilities field figures fiscal follows funds give going Government increase industrial interest machine maintenance major manpower Marine material mean ment military million mobilization months Naval Navy necessary Office operation Ordnance percent period personnel persons plant prepared present procurement production question record requested requirements reserve responsibility result schedules SCHOEFFEL Secretary Senator O'MAHONEY Senator WHERRY ships staff statement stations supply things tion United University World
496. lappuse - Except as otherwise provided in this contract, any dispute concerning a question of fact arising under this contract which is not disposed of by agreement shall be decided by the Contracting Officer, who shall reduce his decision to writing and mail or otherwise furnish a copy thereof to the Contractor.
490. lappuse - Federal lending agency, and may thereafter be further assigned and reassigned to any such institution. Any such assignment or reassignment shall cover all amounts payable under this contract and not already paid, and shall not be made to more than one party, except that any such assignment or reassignment may be made to one party as agent or trustee for two or more parties participating in such financing.
490. lappuse - Confidential," be furnished to any assignee of any claim arising under this contract or to any other person not entitled to receive the same. However, a copy of any part or all of this contract so marked may be furnished, or any information contained therein may be disclosed, to such assignee upon the prior written authorization of the Contracting Officer.
489. lappuse - Walsh-Healey Public Contracts Act If this contract is for the manufacture or furnishing of materials, supplies. articles or equipment in an amount which exceeds or may exceed $10,000 and is otherwise subject to the Walsh-Healey Public Contracts Act, as amended...
500. lappuse - States, or if articles, materials, or supplies of the class or kind to be used or the articles, materials, or supplies from which they are manufactured are not mined, produced, or manufactured, as the case may be, in the United States in sufficient and reasonably available commercial quantities and of a satisfactory quality.
489. lappuse - The wages of every laborer and mechanic employed by the Contractor or any subcontractor engaged in the performance of this contract shall be computed on a basic day rate of eight hours per day; and work in excess of eight hours...
484. lappuse - I, . . , certify that I am the Secretary of the corporation named as contractor herein; that who signed this contract on behalf of the contractor was then of said corporation; that said contract was duly signed for and in behalf of said corporation by authority of its governing body, and is within the scope of its corporate powers.
489. lappuse - District, which may require or involve the employment of laborers or mechanics shall contain a provision that no laborer or mechanic doing any part of the work contemplated by the contract in the employ of the contractor or any subcontractor contracting for any part of said work contemplated shall be required or permitted to work more than eight hours in any one calendar day upon such work...