Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Adams adjourned amendment appointed Assembly bill Brown Charles Chief City Clerk committed committee common Congress constitute Convened Court CRAWFORD Crosse Dane David debate DODGE duties Edward elected entered Falls FAYETTE Fond du Lac George Governor Grant Green Grey Hats Henry House IOWA James Janesville January Jefferson John Joseph journal judges Kenosha Lake lands leave Legislature Madison majority Manitowoc March matter Milwaukee motion moved Names Ozaukee passed person Point Portage Post Office present President privilege proceedings question Racine received Representatives resolution respective Richland River Rock rule Samuel SAUK seat SECTION Senate session Sheboygan Smith Speaker taken term Territory third Thomas tion town United University unless vote Walworth ward Washington Waukesha Waupaca West whole William Wisconsin
272. lappuse - That all the expenses of management, superintendence, and taxes from date of selection of said lands, previous to their sales, and all expenses incurred in the management and disbursement of the moneys which may be received therefrom, shall be paid by the States to which they '-* may belong, out of the treasury of said States, so that the entire proceeds of the sale of said lands shall be applied without any diminution whatever to the purposes hereinafter mentioned.
41. lappuse - It shall be the duty of the Legislature to provide for the organization of cities and incorporated villages, and to restrict their power of taxation, assessment, borrowing money, contracting debts, and loaning their credit, so as to prevent abuses in assessments and in contracting debt by such municipal corporations...
101. lappuse - When a question has been once made and carried in the affirmative or negative, it shall be in order for any member of the majority to move for the reconsideration thereof...
12. lappuse - ... shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice. And if the house of representatives shall not choose a president, whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the vice president shall act as president, as in the case of the death or other constitutional disability of the president.
44. lappuse - Wisconsin with like effect as though such change had not taken place; and all penalties incurred shall remain the same as if this constitution had not been adopted. All actions at law and suits in equity which may be pending in any of the courts of the territory of...
32. lappuse - The governor shall have the power to grant reprieves, commutations and pardons after conviction, for all offenses, except treason and cases of impeachment, upon such conditions and with such restrictions and limitations as he may think proper, subject to such regulations as may be provided by law relative to the manner of applying for pardons.
34. lappuse - The supreme court, except as otherwise provided in this constitution, shall have appellate jurisdiction only, which shall be co-extensive with the state, and shall have a general superintending control over all inferior courts, under such regulations and limitations as may be prescribed by law.
232. lappuse - Will the Senate agree to the report of the committee?" Jeirernon'H Mnnnal to Govern the Senate. 34. The rules of parliamentary practice comprised in Jefferson's Manual shall govern the Senate in all cases to which they are applicable, and In which they are not inconsistent with the standing rules and orders of the Senate and the joint rules of the Senate and House of Representatives.
31. lappuse - Members of the legislature, and all officers, executive and judicial, except such inferior officers as may be by law exempted, shall, before they enter upon the duties of their respective offices, take and subscribe the following oath or affirmation: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be) that I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California, and that I will faithfully discharge the duties of...