Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Aggregate member agreed agreement Albany amount applicable August binding boroughs Brooklyn Buffalo Building Bureau cent closing Clothing and textiles compared contract cost Court Cutters employ employer employment Engineers Enterprise Association fact factory Falls figures Food francs Fund gain groups Helpers HIGHEST Hot Water Fitters HOURS OF LABOR idle immigrants increase INDUSTRIES iron and steel July June 30 labor movement labor organizations less limit liquors Makers Manhattan Marble Master Steam membership Metals months municipal Number of unions operations parties Percentage person Port Printing provisions Public employment QUARTER ENDED question RATE OF WAGES received respectively Rochester rules SCALE second quarter secured shows SM F Statistics Steam and Hot Stone Street strike Syracuse TABLE tions Tobacco TOWN TRADE AND TOWN TRADE UNIONS Transportation Troy Utica Vicinity WAGES PER DAY Women Workers York City
234. lappuse - Provided, that all the work aforementioned shall be given by the parties of the first part to the party of the second part.
233. lappuse - It is further mutually agreed that in case any of the rules or agreements are violated by either of the parties to this agreement, or by any of its members, that then no strike or lockout against any member or members of either of the associations shall be ordered or put into operation without first submitting the grievance or question at issue to the permanent Board of Arbitration. PROCEDURE OF BOARD OF ARBITRATION.
236. lappuse - ... would suffer great losses and damages, the amount whereof is incapable of exact ascertainment by computation or otherwise, Now, therefore, it is further agreed by and between the said parties: That in the event of a breach of...
234. lappuse - Company, a corporation organized under the laws of the State of New York, party of the second part...
234. lappuse - It is further mutually agreed that before these rules and agreements go into effect, they must be ratified by the Building Trades Employers' Association. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, The Associations named above have caused their proper committees, having full power to sign these presents this 28th day of January, 1908.
233. lappuse - ... authorized representative of the association claiming a grievance; and, should the permanent Board of Arbitration fail to agree after three (3) consecutive daily meetings, said permanent Board of Arbitration shall select an umpire, and each side shall make its argument before the umpire, who shall be requested to render a decision within two working (2) days thereafter, and said decision shall be final and binding upon all parties hereto.
236. lappuse - That whereas it is understood and agreed by and between the said parties that in the event of a breach of this agreement by the parties of the first part, the said party of the second part would suffer great losses and damages, the amount whereof is incapable of exact ascertainment by computation or otherwise...
233. lappuse - BUSINESS AGENT INELIGIBLE AS ARBITRATOR. It is further mutually agreed that the walking delegates or business agents of the Sheet Metal Workers' Union will not be eligible as arbitrators.
232. lappuse - Mutual agreements for exclusive employment minsters and men. The working agreement of the New York steam fitters provides that master steam fitters shall not employ any journeymen who are not members of the Enterprise Association, and that members of the Enterprise Association shall not work for any master fitter who is not a member of the master fitters' association , unless he signs and agrees to conform to the rules and agreements.