Suburban Land Development Corporation: Hearings, Eighty-ninth Congress, First Session, on H.R. 7500. June 1 and 23, 1965
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1965 - 46 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
acquire acres Administrator agencies Agriculture allotment appraisal authorized believe bill board of directors building BUSHART capital CHAIRMAN committee CONGRESS THE LIBRARY consideration Corporation correct cost Counties definition Department determined effect farm farmer Federal GATHINGS give going Government growth hear Home Finance hope Housing industry interest JOHNSON land development LANDT legislation less LIBRARY OF CONGRES LIBRARY OF CONGRESS limits market value ment mile million municipal National Association needed offered operation opportunity organization planning Poage population present President problems production profit proposed public facilities PURCELL purchase question real estate Representatives require RESNICK retirement Secretary of Agriculture sell serve sold standards statement subcommittee Suburban Land suggest TEAGUE Thank thing tion United urban area urban renewal WILLIAMSON witness
21. lappuse - Be it enacted by the Senate and Souse of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That this Act may be cited as the "Arms Control and Disarmament Act Amendments in 1975".
22. lappuse - There is hereby authorized to be created a communications satellite corporation for profit which will not be an agency or establishment of the United States Government. The corporation shall be subject to the provisions of this Act and, to the extent consistent with this Act, to the District of Columbia Business Corporation Act.
22. lappuse - The corporation shall have a president, and such other officers as may be named and appointed by the board, at rates of compensation fixed by the board, and serving at the pleasure of the board. No individual other than a citizen of the United States may be an officer of the corporation. No officer of the corporation shall receive any salary from any source other than the corporation during the period of his employment by the corporation.
10. lappuse - The National Service to Regional Councils is a membership association of regional councils throughout the country. Our Board is composed of local government elected officials and other regional council policy members, as well as representatives of the Boards of the National League of Cities and the National Association of Counties.
22. lappuse - Such incorporators shall arrange for an initial stock offering and take whatever other actions are necessary to establish the corporation, including the filing of articles of incorporation, as approved by the President.
11. lappuse - Counties combine forces to produce a comprehensive plan for the abatement and prevention of substandard urban expansion embracing corrective measures suitable for application at all levels of government. Model State laws and ordinances, recommended procedures and organizational structures, and other information should be developed as guides to State and local governments. We strongly endorse the concept of standards to govern local use of Federal program funds contained in the "workable program for...
22. lappuse - ... and be eligible for dividends. The shares of such stock initially offered shall be sold at a price not in excess of $100 for each share and in a manner to encourage the widest distribution to the American public. Subject to the provisions of subsections (b) and (d) of this section, shares of stock offered under this subsection may be issued to and held by any person. (b) (1) For the purposes of this section the term "authorized carrier...
11. lappuse - State laws for central cities to annex and to exercise extraterritorial powers in urbanizing fringes to permit areawide planning and long-term investments in public facilities essential to serve a growing urban community ; (6) requiring all special districts to report to and submit certified audits to designated State agencies so that the public accountability of these entities may be substantially upgraded ; (7) promoting functional and comprehensive planning as an integral part of any and all Federal...