Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
active American Red Cross appeal army asked assistance association authorities battle Board brought called camp carried charge clothing Commission committee contributions danger Department devoted disaster doctors dollars duties established famine field fire five flag flood followed formed four funds gave Geneva German give given Government hand hospital houses human hundred interest International Italy labors land later letter lives means meeting military Miss never night nurses officers organization patients personnel persons poor practical prepared present President prisoners received relief Russian Sanitary sent ship sick side Sister society soldiers station story suffering supplies surgeons taken thousand tion town trained treaty United visiting wards women wounded York
93. lappuse - I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.
290. lappuse - The present Declaration is only binding on the Contracting Powers in case of war between two or more of them. It shall cease to be binding from the time when, in a war between the Contracting Powers, one of the belligerents is Joined by a non-Contracting Power.
54. lappuse - August 22, 1864) . . . to act in matters of voluntary relief and in accord with the military and naval authorities as a medium of communication between the people of the United States of America and their Army and Navy...
226. lappuse - The emblem of the red cross on a white ground and the words Red Cross or Geneva Cross may only be used, whether in time of peace or war, to protect or designate sanitary formations and establishments, the personnel and materiel protected by the convention.
76. lappuse - Title [RS 4501-4613], however, shall prevent the owner or consignee or master of any vessel, except vessels bound, from a port in the United States to any foreign port, other than vessels engaged in trade between the United States and the British North American possessions, or the West...
294. lappuse - Cross for the purpose of soliciting, collecting, or receiving money or material ; or for any person to wear or display the sign of the Red Cross or any insignia colored in...
294. lappuse - ... shall be liable to a fine of not less than one nor more than five hundred dollars, or imprisonment for a term not exceeding one year, or both, for each and every offense.