Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
accepting accordance adhesion adopted advisory opinion agree agreement Annex application appointed approval Article Assembly assessors behalf called Chamber CHIG committee communicated compulsory concerned conference consider constitute contain Council Court of Arbitration Court of International Covenant December decision deputy deputy-judges desired determined documents duties effective election English established evidence fact five fixed force France French give given Government Hague International Justice ipso facto Italy judges judgment judicial jurisdiction Labor League of Nations limit matter ment mentioned names necessary nominated obligation optional organization participate particular parties Peace period Permanent Court persons powers present President procedure proceedings proposal protocol provisions question ratification recognize referred regard Registrar relation representatives request resolution respective rules seat Secretary Senate session settlement signatory Signed sitting SITY Statute submitted taken tion treaty tribunal United UNIV UNIV UNIV Vice-President votes
367. lappuse - The jurisdiction of the Court comprises all cases which the parties refer to it and all matters specially provided for in the Charter of the United Nations or in treaties and conventions in force 2.
365. lappuse - If in any such case the member of the Court and the President disagree, the matter shall be settled by the decision of the Court. Article 25 1. The full Court shall sit except when it is expressly provided otherwise in the present Statute.
368. lappuse - The official languages of the Court shall be French and English. If the parties agree that the case shall be conducted in French, the judgment shall be delivered in French- If the parties agree that the case shall be conducted in English, the judgment shall be delivered in English.
370. lappuse - Should a state consider that it has an interest of a legal nature which may be affected by the decision in the case, it may submit a request to the Court to be permitted to intervene.
364. lappuse - Every member of the Court shall, before taking up his duties, make a solemn declaration in open court that he will exercise his powers impartially and conscientiously.
369. lappuse - The decision of the Court has no binding force except between the parties and in respect of that particular case.
365. lappuse - If, for some special reason, a member of the Court considers that he should not take part in the decision of a particular case, he shall so inform the President.
369. lappuse - The Court must, before doing so, satisfy itself, not only that it has jurisdiction in accordance with Articles 36 and 37, but also that the claim is well founded in fact and law.
345. lappuse - Hague tribunal into a permanent tribunal composed of judges who are judicial officers and nothing else, who are paid adequate salaries, who have no other occupation, and who will devote their entire time to the trial and decision of international causes by judicial methods and under a sense of judicial responsibility.