Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance addition agent agreement air carrier air transportation aircraft airport amended amount answer applicable approved associated authority balance Board cancellation capital certificate charges charter classification column commodity connection contain contract copies cost designated direct documents effective equipment expenses fares Federal filed flight foreign air forwarder freight governing hearing individual interest issued less liability limited loss manner matter means ment noted notice officer operating original otherwise paragraph participating party passenger performed period permit person points power of attorney prescribed prior proceeding provisions published pursuant rates received records reference reflect regulations request reserves respect revised route rules schedule separate served sheet shown specific statement Subpart supplement suspension tariff thereof tion traffic trip United unless
525. lappuse - Federal actions significantly affecting the quality of the human environment, a detailed statement by the responsible official on (i) the environmental impact of the proposed action, (ii) any adverse environmental effects which cannot be avoided should the proposal be implemented, (iii) alternatives to the proposed action, (iv) the relationship between local short-term uses of man's environment and the maintenance and enhancement of long-term productivity, and (v) any irreversible and irretrievable...
392. lappuse - In computing any period of time prescribed or allowed by these rules, by order of court, or by any applicable statute, the day of the act, event, or default after which the designated period of time begins to run is not to be included. The last day of the period so computed is to be included, unless it is a Sunday or a legal holiday, in which event the period runs until the end of the next day which is neither a Sunday nor a holiday.
545. lappuse - This subpart does not require an employee to submit on a statement of employment and financial interests or supplementary statement any information relating to the employee's connection with, or interest in, a professional society or a charitable, religious, social, fraternal, recreational, public service civic, or political organization or a similar organization not conducted as a business enterprise. For the purpose of this section, educational and other institutions doing research and development...
541. lappuse - Giving preferential treatment to any person; (3) Impeding Government efficiency or economy; (4) Losing complete independence or impartiality ; (5) Making a Government decision outside official channels; or (6) Affecting adversely the confidence of the public in the integrity of the Government.
383. lappuse - official responsibility" means the direct administrative or operating authority, whether intermediate or final, and either exercisable alone or with others, and either personally or through subordinates, to approve, disapprove, or otherwise direct Government action.
456. lappuse - Interstate air transportation", "overseas air transportation", and "foreign air transportation", respectively, mean the carriage by aircraft of persons or property as a common carrier for compensation or hire or the carriage of mail by aircraft...
545. lappuse - The interest of a spouse, minor child, or other member of an employee's immediate household is considered to be an interest of the employee. For the purpose of this section, "member of an employee's immediate household" means those blood relations who are residents of the employee's household.
452. lappuse - An employee shall pay each just financial obligation in a proper and timely manner, especially one imposed by law such as Federal, State, or local taxes. For the purpose of this section, a "just financial obligation" means one acknowledged by the employee or reduced to judgment by a court, and "in a proper and timely manner...
163. lappuse - Debt expense" means all expenses in connection with the issuance and sale of evidences of debt, such as fees for drafting mortgages and trust deeds; fees and taxes for issuing or recording evidences of debt; cost of engraving and printing bonds...
536. lappuse - Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited * * * in any public office, or with any * * * public officer of the United States, shall be fined not more than $2,000 or imprisoned not more than 3 years, or both.