Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
180. lappuse - In principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum ; et Deus erat Verbum : hoc erat in principio apud Deum.
5. lappuse - The Principles of Divine Service ; Or, An Inquiry concerning the True Manner of Understanding and Using the Order for Morning and Evening Prayer, and for the Administration of the Holy Communion in the English Church.
2. lappuse - Catena Aurea. A Commentary on the Four Gospels, collected out of the Works of the Fathers by S. THOMAS AQUINAS. Uniform with the Library of the Fathers.
34. lappuse - Trinitatem in unitate veneremur; neque confundentes personas, neque substantiam separantes; alia est enim persona Patris, alia Filii, alia Spiritus Sancti; sed Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti una est divinitas, aequalis gloria, coaeterna majestas.
7. lappuse - A Manual of Pastoral Visitation, Intended for the Use of the Clergy in their Visitation of the Sick and Afflicted. By A PARISH PRIEST. Dedicated, by permission, to His Grace the Archbishop of Dublin. Second Edition, Crown 8vo., limp cloth, 3s. 6d. ; roan, 4s. The Cure of Souls. By the Rev. G. ARDEN, MA, Rector of Winterborne-Came, and Author of "Breviates from Holy Scripture,
4. lappuse - Sketch of the History of the Church of England to the Revolution of 1688. By the Right Rev. TV SHORT, DD Lord Bishop of St. Asaph.
2. lappuse - The Minor Prophets ; With a Commentary Explanatory and Practical, and Introductions to the Several Books. By the Rev. EB PUSEY, DD, &c.
4. lappuse - The Councils of the Church, From the Council of Jerusalem, AD 51, to the Council of Constantinople, AD 381; chiefly as to their Constitution, but also as to their Objects and History.