« iepriekšējāTurpināt »
81st Congress, 1st Session
(January 3-October 19, 1949)
WASHINGTON : 1949
facilities at Los Angeles, Calif.
Haven, Conn., nonnavigable stream.
724. Conference report on public buildingsiact of 1949.
Children's Emergency Fund.
710. Recognizing Mdewakanton and Wahpekute Sioux Indians as band for pur-
poses of organization.
714. Deci: ring United States holds certain lands in trust for Minnesota Chippewa
Vermejo reclamation project, N. Mex.
733. Reforestation and revegetation of forest and range lands of national forests.
hire for Members of House.
matters involving B-36 bomber.
746. Amending act to regulate practice of optometry in D. C.
employees of D. C. Education Board.
754. Professional personnel of NACA to attend accredited graduate schools for
research and study in aeronautics.
762. Extending benefits of Civil service retirement act to employees of Alaska
Railroad and Panama Canal.
767. Development, administration, and maintenance of Suitland Parkway as
extension of park system of D. C.
780. Providing for appointment of additional circuit and district judges.
forces on duty abroad.
Karl F. Kucker.
ing Parkway and Suitland Farkway.
789. Consideration of bill providing pay, allowances, and disability retirement for
members of uniformed services.
Employ the Physically Handicapped Week.
803. Conveyance of mineral rights reserved by the Government to owners of
surface title of farm lands.