Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
actually admitted answered Apostle appear atonement authority believe bestowed blood bring brought character Christ claimed consequences consideration considered consistently creatures curse death death of Christ deny deserve disciples displeasure disposition divine anger divine mind doctrine earth effect endured enemies equally eternal evidence excellent execution exercise exhibit existence express Father favor fire follow former further give given glory God's grace ground hand hath hatred holy honor ideas imply import infinite iniquity Jesus language latter least light Lord manifest means ment moral natural evils necessarily necessary necessity never obedience object observed offering original otherwise pain pardon penalties perfect person punishment reason received regard represented require respect righteousness rule salvation saved Saviour scriptures sense sinners sins speak spirit sufferings sufferings of Christ suppose things threatenings tion true unto virtue whole
97. lappuse - And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the law of Moses, and in the Prophets, and in the Psalms concerning me.
199. lappuse - Howbeit, when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak : and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me : for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew if unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine : therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
79. lappuse - But I am a worm, and no man ; a reproach of men, and despised of the people. All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head: Saying, "He trusted on the Lord that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.
79. lappuse - MY God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring...
52. lappuse - ... but Christ being come, an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building ; neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
46. lappuse - And the fear of you, and the dread of you, shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air...
207. lappuse - Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them ; as it is written, the people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.
79. lappuse - I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint : my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.
108. lappuse - Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.