Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accrues act or omission action or proceeding activities Administrator agency allowed amended amount apply appropriate arising armed forces assignment Attorney authority benefits bills brought caused certified chapter civil action claim claimant clinic collection committee compensation compromise concerned Congress considered contract contractor court damage deemed Defense Department described designated determination district court duties effect employee employment entity expenses extent Federal filed foreign funds furnished Government Guard head Health Service hearing House incident individual injury or death July jurisdiction liability limitations loss malpractice means ment military negligent officer otherwise paid paragraph party payment performance period personal injury prescribed presented Public pursuant reasonable received referred regulations remedy respect rule scope Secretary Sept served settle settlement Stat subcommittee subsection tion title 28 tort transportation United United States Code waived waiver
23. lappuse - Any claim arising out of assault, battery, false imprisonment, false arrest, malicious prosecution, abuse of process, libel, slander, misrepresentation, deceit, or interference with contract rights.
20. lappuse - An action shall not be instituted upon a claim against the United States for money damages for injury or loss of property or personal injury or death caused by the negligent or wrongful act or omission of any employee of the Government while acting within the scope of his office or employment, unless the claimant shall have first presented the claim 15 CFR Subtitle A (1-1-97 Edition) to the appropriate Federal agency...
32. lappuse - Any such person, against whom such civil action or proceeding is brought shall deliver within such time after date of service or knowledge of service as determined by the Attorney General, all process served upon him or...
17. lappuse - Government while acting within the scope of his office or employment, under circumstances where the United States, if a private person, would be liable to the claimant in accordance with the law of the place where the act or omission occurred. (c) The jurisdiction conferred by this section includes jurisdiction of any setoff, counterclaim, or other claim or demand whatever on the part of the United States against any plaintiff commencing an action under this section.
19. lappuse - The United States shall be liable, respecting the provisions of this title relating to tort claims, in the same manner and to the same extent as a private individual under like circumstances, but shall not be liable for interest prior to judgment or for punitive damages.
40. lappuse - State medicaid program under title XIX of the Social Security Act (42 USC 1396 et seq.) (including any waiver under such title or under section 1115 of such Act (42 USC 1315)).
23. lappuse - Any claim based upon an act or omission of an employee of the Government, exercising due care in the execution of a statute or regulation, whether or not such statute or regulation be valid, or based upon the exercise or performance or the failure to exercise or perform a discretionary function or duty on the part of a federal agency or an employee of the Government, whether or not the discretion involved be abused.
23. lappuse - Any claim arising out of the combatant activities of the military or naval forces, or the Coast Guard, during time of war.
21. lappuse - Any attorney who charges, demands, receives, or collects for services rendered in connection with such claim any amount in excess of that allowed under this section, if recovery be had, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor, and shall, upon conviction thereof, be subject to a fine of not more than $2,000 or imprisonment for not more than one year, or both.