Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
1st and 3d 2d and 4th Acts actual amount annual applicant appointment approved association attendance authorized average boiler Boston and vicinity building Carpenters cause cents certificate chapter city or town clerk commission commissioner committee commonwealth compensation CONTINUED corporation council court dollars duties earnings employed employees employment Engineers established examination factory Females filed five Full fund Hall hours of labor hundred dollars industries inspection inspector International issued labor less license Main St Males manufacturing Massachusetts minor months municipalities notice OCCUPATIONS Operators organizations paid paragraph payment pension performed person Piece-workers prison provisions Railroad receive record regulations retirement rules Springfield TABLE thereof Time-workers trade Tues Union United violation wages week Weekly women Worcester Workers
275. lappuse - Fifth, that no person in the public service is for that reason under any obligation to contribute to any political fund, or to render any political service, and that he will not be removed or otherwise prejudiced for refusing to do so.
9. lappuse - ... five years, one for four years, one for three years, one for two years, and one for one year, and thereafter as the terms of office expire in each year one member for a term of five years.
192. lappuse - The loans shall bear interest at a rate not exceeding five per cent per annum...
116. lappuse - ... by a person in the same grade employed at the same work by the same employer, or, if there is no person so employed, by a person in the same grade employed In the same class of employment and In the same district...
81. lappuse - Every such employment certificate shall be signed, in the presence of the officer issuing the same, by the child in whose name it is issued.
65. lappuse - Any person, firm or corporation violating any provision of this act shall, upon conviction thereof, be punished by a fine of not less than ten nor more than one thousand dollars.
224. lappuse - ... either in the identical form or in any such near resemblance thereto as may be calculated to deceive, and that the fac-simile or counterparts filed therewith are true and correct.
114. lappuse - ... no action for the recovery of compensation for injury or death under this Act shall be maintained, unless notice of the time, place, and cause of the injury is given to the employer within sixty days, and the action is commenced within one year, from the occurrence of the accident causing the injury or death.