Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action activities adequate agencies American appropriate areas Assistant authorized Branch Center Chairman collection Commission on Libraries Commission's Committee Community concerns Conference on Library continue cooperation coordination Copyright Council decade Department Director discussion dissemination Document Education effective efforts established Executive Federal Government Federal information field Fiscal funding goal groups hearings held identify implementation improve information policy Information Science Information Services institutions interest issues legislation levels Librarian library and information Library Association Library of Congress Library Services library/information major meeting National Commission National Program NCLIS needs objectives Office organizations participated Periodicals planning prepare President private sector problems Project proposed Public Library publishing recommendations record regional representatives request resolutions responsibility role School serve sharing society Special Libraries Staff Standards Task Force United University users Washington White House Conference York
72. lappuse - Any member appointed to fill a vacancy occurring prior to the expiration of the term for which his predecessor was appointed shall be appointed only for the remainder of such term.
73. lappuse - Commission away from their homes or regular places of business they may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by section 5703 of title 5, United States Code, for persons employed intermittently in the Government service.
82. lappuse - Toward a National Program for Library and Information Services: Goals for Action.
22. lappuse - Advocacy exchanged letters with the Office of Management and Budget's Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs...
73. lappuse - Commission who are not in the regular full-time employ of the United States shall, while attending meetings or conferences of the...
viii. lappuse - Objective 8. Plan, develop and implement a nationwide network of library and information service...
31. lappuse - Congress hereby affirms that library and information services adequate to meet the needs of the people of the United States are essential to achieve national goals ana to utilize most effectively the Nation's educational resources and that the Federal Government will cooperate with State and local governments and public and private agencies in assuring optimum provision of such services.
72. lappuse - The terms of office of the appointive members of the Commission shall be five years, except that ( 1 ) the terms of office of the members first appointed shall commence on the date of enactment of this Act and shall expire two at the end...
60. lappuse - Provide adequate library and informational services for formal education at all levels; Provide adequate library and informational services for the public at large; Provide materials to support research in all fields at all levels; Provide adequate bibliographic access to the nation's research and informational resources; Provide adequate physical access to required materials or their texts throughout the nation; Provide adequate trained personnel for the varied and changing demands of librarianship.
97. lappuse - Secretary, but not exceeding $100 per day, including travel time, and while so serving away from their homes or regular places of business they may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by section 5703 of title 5, United States Code, for persons in the Government service employed intermittently.