Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action activities additional Administration agencies on aging amended amount appropriate area agencies assistance Association authorized carry Chairman Commissioner Committee concern Conference Congress continue coordination cost Council County delivery Department designated determines direct director Education effective elderly employment established existing facilities Federal fiscal funds give going grants groups hearing housing income increase Indian individuals interest involved legislation live meals meet million minority National necessary needs nutrition Older Americans Act older persons operation opportunity organizations participation percent planning population prepared present priority problems programs receive recommendations responsibility Secretary Security Senator EAGLETON senior centers senior citizens serve social services specific statement Thank things tion Title VII transportation tribal tribes United
61. lappuse - Secretary, but not exceeding $50 per diem, including travel time, and while away from their homes or regular places of business they may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by law (5 USC 73b-2) for persons in the Government service employed intermittently.
10. lappuse - Except as otherwise expressly provided, whenever in this Act an amendment or repeal is expressed In terms of an amendment to, or repeal of, a section or other provision, the reference shall be considered to be made to a section or other provision of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954.
485. lappuse - Indian self-determination policy which will permit an orderly transition from Federal domination of programs for and services to Indians to effective and meaningful participation by the Indian people in the planning, conduct, and administration of those programs and services.
904. lappuse - ... secure and maintain maximum independence and dignity in a home environment for older persons capable of self-care with appropriate supportive services; and "(2) remove individual and social barriers to economic and personal independence for older persons.
268. lappuse - (4) serve as a spokesman on behalf of older Americans by making recommendations to the President, to the Secretary, the Commissioner, and to the Congress with respect to Federal policies regarding the aging and federally conducted or assisted programs and other activities relating to or affecting them...
117. lappuse - State agency, that it will have the ability to develop an area plan and to carry out. directly or through contractual or other arrangements, a program pursuant to the plan within the planning and service area.
485. lappuse - ... its commitment to the maintenance of the Federal Government's unique and continuing relationship with and responsibility to the Indian people...
61. lappuse - Secretary is authorized to pay not to exceed 90 per centum of the cost of any project which is the subject of an agreement entered into under subsection (b), except that the Secretary is authorized to pay all of the costs of any such project which is (A) an emergency or disaster project or (B) a project located in an economically depressed area as determined in consultation with the Secretary of Commerce and the Director of the Office of Economic Opportunity.
1280. lappuse - The success of this partnership is largely dependent on the ability of the various levels of government to work together and the capacity of the governmental structures at each level the Administration on Aging, the State Units on Aging, and the Area Agencies on Aging to function effectively within their respective political milieu.