Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
additional administration American amount application appropriate arts assistance Association attend authorized award basic basis believe bill buildings Chairman colleges and universities commission Commissioner committee concerned Congress construction continue cost course economic engineering enrollment equipment established estimated facilities fact Federal Federal Government Fellowships fields Foundation full-time funds graduate grants high school higher education House important improvement increase individual institutions of higher instruction interest junior colleges legislation less Library loan mathematics means meet Michigan million MORSE Office opportunity percent period persons physical preparation present President problem professional projects proposed question reason receive recommendations responsibility salaries scholarship scientific secondary Secretary Senator sources staff statement TABLE teachers teaching tion undergraduate United Washington women young
556. lappuse - No tax in any amount, large or small, can be levied to support any religious activities or institutions, whatever they may be called, or whatever form they may adopt to teach or practice religion.
5. lappuse - Nothing contained in this Act shall be construed to authorize any department, agency, officer, or employee of the United States to exercise any direction, supervision, or control over the curriculum, program of instruction, administration, or personnel of any educational institution or school system...
574. lappuse - ... any church or sectarian purpose, or to help support or sustain any school, academy, seminary, college, university, or other literary or scientific institution, controlled by any...
553. lappuse - ... common arithmetic; to provide for the annual selection of the best subjects from these schools, who might receive at the public expense a higher degree of education at a district school; and from these district schools to select a certain number of the most promising subjects to be completed at a University, where all the useful sciences should be taught.
148. lappuse - Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. Our requirements for world leadership, our hopes for economic growth, and the demands of citizenship itself in an era such as this all require the maximum development of every young American's capacity. The human mind is our fundamental resource.
9. lappuse - State plan approved under subsection (a) , finds that (1) the State plan has been so changed that it no longer complies with the provisions of subsection (a), or (2) in the administration of the plan there is a failure to comply substantially with any such provision, the Secretary shall notify such State agency, that no further payments...
1. lappuse - Such notes or other obligations shall bear interest at a rate determined by the Secretary of the Treasury...
16. lappuse - In the performance of, and with respect to, the functions, powers, and duties...
582. lappuse - No money raised for the support of the public schools of the State shall be appropriated to or used for the support of any sectarian school.