The Federal Home Loan Bank Act, as Amended: Home Owners' Loan Act of 1933, as Amended and the Act Providing for the Insurance of Savings and Loan Accounts, as Amended. March 28, 1941
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1941 - 81 lappuses
Mēģiniet meklēt visos sējumos: approved
1.0. rezultāts no 0.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
48 Stat accepted accounts Act to Provide Additional Home-Mortgage Relief advances agent amended amount application appointed approved assessments assets authorized bonds capital stock cash centum compensation contract debentures default deposits determine directors district dividends elected eligible examination exceed excess exempt expenses false Federal Home Loan Federal savings financing follows funds Government held Home Loan Bank home mortgage Home Owners Home-Mortgage Relief 49 institution insured insured institution interest investment issued laws less limitations Liquidation Loan Act loan associations Loan Bank Act Loan Corporation maturity National Housing Act necessary notes obligations officer organized originally paid payment penalty period person prescribe principal Provide Additional Home-Mortgage purchase real estate receipts receive regulations Relief 49 Stat reserves respect retirement rules savings and loan Secretary shares taxation term thereof tion Treasury trust United
2. lappuse - ... means such classes of first liens as are commonly given to secure advances on, or the unpaid purchase price of, real estate, under the laws of the State In which the real estate Is located, together with the credit instruments, if any, secured thereby.
41. lappuse - The Corporation, including its franchise, capital, reserves, surplus, and income, shall be exempt from all taxation now or hereafter imposed by the United States, by any Territory, dependency, or possession thereof, or by any State, county, municipality, or local taxing authority...
52. lappuse - Houses thereof, with intent to influence his decision or action on any question, matter, cause, or proceeding which may at any time be pending, or which may by law be brought before him in his official capacity, or in his place of trust or profit...
14. lappuse - ... (4) may adopt, amend, and repeal bylaws, rules, and regulations governing the manner in which its business may be conducted and the powers vested in it may be exercised...
15. lappuse - ... income shall be exempt from all taxation now or hereafter imposed by the United States, by any Territory, dependency or possession thereof, or by any State, county, municipality or local taxing authority ; except that any real property of the corporation shall be subject to State, Territorial, county, municipal or local taxation to the same extent, according to its value, as other real property is taxed.
25. lappuse - States, and such guaranty shall be expressed on the face thereof, and such bonds shall be lawful investments, and may be accepted as security, for all fiduciary, trust, and public funds, the investment or deposit of which shall be under the authority or control of the United States or any officer or officers thereof.
15. lappuse - Corporation shall be exempt, both as to principal and interest, from all taxation now or hereafter imposed by the United States, any State, or any of the possessions of the United States...
25. lappuse - Any and all notes, debentures, bonds, or other such obligations issued by the corporation shall be exempt both as to principal and interest from all taxation...
53. lappuse - ... shall be fined not more than ten thousand dollars and imprisoned not more than two years; and shall, moreover, thereafter be incapable of holding any office of honor, trust, or profit under the Government of the United States.