Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acknowledgment acquired action actual adverse adverse possession amount applied assignment authorities become benefit building Citing claim Code condition consideration constitution construction construed contract conveyance conveyed corporation court create creditors damages debt deed defendant easement effect enforced entitled equity evidence execution existing fact filed fraud give given grantee grantor ground heirs held highway hold homestead husband improvements intention interest judgment knowledge land lease lien limited Mass material ment mortgage N. E. Rep necessary notice occupied officer operate owner paid particular party payment person plaintiff possession premises proceedings provides purchaser question railroad real estate reason record recover rent rule secure Stat statute street subsequent sufficient taken tenant term thereof tion trust void wife
621. lappuse - That no lands acquired under the provisions of this act shall in any event become liable to the satisfaction of any debt or debts contracted prior to the issuing of the patent therefor.
649. lappuse - And the said records and judicial proceedings, authenticated as aforesaid, shall have such faith and credit given to them in every court within the United States as they have by law or usage in the courts of the State from whence the said records are or shall be taken.
382. lappuse - ... giving and granting unto my said attorney full power and authority to do and perform all and every act and thing whatsoever requisite and necessary to be done in and about the premises, as fully, to all intents and purposes, as I might or could do if personally present...
351. lappuse - The principle of public policy is this; ex dolo malo non oritur actio. No court will lend its aid to a man who founds his cause of action upon an immoral or an illegal act.
689. lappuse - ... shall be void as against any subsequent purchaser in good faith and for a valuable consideration of the same real estate or any portion thereof whose conveyance shall be first duly recorded.
595. lappuse - On this day of , in the year , before me [here insert the name and quality of the officer], personally appeared , known to me [or proved to me on the oath of ] to be ihe president [or the secretary] of the corporation that exeluted the within instrument, and acknowledged to me that inch corporation executed the same.
278. lappuse - Notwithstanding the technical rule of law, equity will prevent or permit a merger, as will best subserve the purposes of justice and the actual and just intention of the parties...
161. lappuse - ... residing (or authorized to act) in said county, and was duly authorized by the laws of said state...
160. lappuse - ... the seal affixed to said instrument is the corporate seal of said corporation (or association), and that...
363. lappuse - No mortgage, trust deed or other lien on the homestead shall ever be valid, except for the purchase money therefor, or improvements made thereon, as hereinbefore provided, whether such mortgage or trust deed or other lien shall have been created by the husband alone or together with his wife; and all pretended sales of the homestead involving any condition of defeasance shall be void.