Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities Administration agencies Aging American Annual archiving areas assistance authorized California Chairman changing Commission on Libraries Commission's Committee concern conference Congress continue cooperation cultural Department discussion document economic Education effective efforts elderly encouraged established Federal findings Former funding future Government groups Hearing implementing improve information needs information policy information resources Information Science information services institutions interest issues legislation Librarian library and information Library Association library/information major meeting National Commission National Program nationwide NCLIS objectives Office organizations participated persons planning population prepared presented President private sector productivity professionals proposed public libraries published recommendations records representatives Research responsibility role rural seminar Senate serves Society staff Stock Number Task Force technical Testimony tion United University Vice Volume White House Conference York
75. lappuse - Toward a National Program for Library and Information Services: Goals for Action.
70. lappuse - Establish a locus of Federal responsibility charged with implementing the national network and coordinating the national program under the policy guidance of the National Commission.
64. lappuse - January 31 of each year) a report on its activities during the preceding fiscal year ; and (8) make and publish such additional reports as it deems to be necessary, including, but not limited to, reports of consultants, transcripts of testimony, summary reports, and reports of other Commission fhidings, studies, and recommendations.
40. lappuse - NCLIS worked with the Joint Committee on Printing <JCP) regarding the Ad Hoc Committee on Depository Library Access to Federal Automated Data Bases and the proposed revisions to the regulations of Title 44 of the US Code.
64. lappuse - ... appraise the adequacies and deficiencies of current library and information resources and services and evaluate the effectiveness of current library and information science programs; (4) develop overall plans for meeting national library and informational needs and -for the coordination of activities at the Federal, State, and local levels, taking into consideration all of the library and informational resources of the Nation to meet those needs...
21. lappuse - Congress . (2) conduct studies, surveys, and analyses of the library and studies, surveys, informational needs of the Nation, including the special library '*' and informational needs of rural areas, of economically, socially, or culturally deprived persons, and of elderly persons, and the means by which these needs may be met through information centers, through the libraries of elementary and secondary schools and institutions of higher education, and through public, research, Pub.
39. lappuse - The Congress hereby affirms that library and information services adequate to meet the needs of the people of the United States are essential to achieve national goals and to utilize most effectively the Nation's educational resources and that the Federal Government will cooperate with State and local governments and public and private agencies in assuring optimum provision of such services.
6. lappuse - Joint Congressional Hearing on The Changing Information Needs of Rural America the Role of Libraries and Information Technology.
64. lappuse - Act and shall expire two at the end of one year, three at the end of two years, three at the end of three years, three at the end of four years, and three at the end of five years, as designated by the President at the time of appointment, and (2) a member appointed to...