Changes Made by H.R. 4848 (P.L. 100-418) in Pre-existing Laws Under Finance Committee Jurisdiction
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1988 - 189 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action addition adjustment administering authority adversely affected worker advice advisory affirmative agency agricultural allowance amount apply appropriate approved assistance basis benefits carry cause certified chapter Commerce Commission Committee competitive concerned Congress considered consultation costs described determination directly domestic industry duty duty-free economic effect eligible entered established export extent Federal filed finding firm fiscal foreign country Free imports imposed increase initiated injury interested international trade investigation issued Labor limited manufacturer material matters means merchandise necessary negotiations notice paid paragraph parties payments period person petition practice President procedures reasons received recommended referred regarding relating relief request respect Secretary section 301 submitted subparagraph subsection Tariff Schedule term termination thereof threat tion trade agreement Trade Representative Treasury treatment Trust Fund United United States Trade wage worker
35. lappuse - Director is of the opinion that the said article is being imported into the United States in such quantities or under such circumstances as to threaten to impair the national security...
3. lappuse - ... court of appeals of the United States, as hereinafter provided, the Commission may at any time, upon such notice and in such manner as it shall deem proper, modify or set aside, in whole or in part, any report or any order made or issued by it under this section.
65. lappuse - Commission shall promptly make an investigation to determine whether an article is being imported into the United States in such increased quantities as to be a substantial cause of serious injury, or the threat thereof, to the domestic industry producing an article like or directly competitive with the imported article.
29. lappuse - Agreement on Implementation of Article VI of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade...
96. lappuse - Such investments may be made only in interest-bearing obligations of the United States or in obligations guaranteed as to both principal and interest by the United States.
107. lappuse - Market disruption exists within a domestic industry whenever imports of an article, like or directly competitive with an article produced by such domestic industry, are increasing rapidly, either absolutely or relatively, so as to be a significant cause of material injury, or threat thereof, to such domestic industry.
95. lappuse - Secretary shall also promptly make it public (with the exception of information which the Secretary determines to be confidential) and shall have a summary of it published in the Federal Register. (c) Whenever the Commission makes an affirmative finding under section 201(b) that increased imports are a substantial cause...