Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Act P.L. activities Administration Affairs Agencies Subcommittee Agency Contact Agency contact Geographic Agriculture amended P.L. analysis annual areas Assistance Authority Availability base Bureau Center collection Commerce and Judiciary Commission Committee on Appropriations Committee on Commerce Congressional Recipient contact Geographic Relevance contains Content Control County covers Defense Department Development documents economic Education and Welfare employment Energy evaluation Facilities Federal Foreign Forest Geographic Relevance Government Health House Committee Index industry Input Interior International Interstate issued Judiciary Subcommittee Justice Labor Library lists literature maintains major Management materials ment mittee monthly Office OMB Funding Title/Code Operations organizations Output period planning prepared presented Program projects properties provides published records reports Resources Safety Salaries and Expenses Science Securities selected Senate Committee Service sources Standard Reference Data Statistics studies Survey technical Technology tion Trade Transportation United Welfare Subcommittee
13. lappuse - Agriculture, the general design and duties of which shall be to acquire and to diffuse among the people of the United States useful information on subjects connected with agriculture, in the most general and comprehensive sense of that word and to procure, propagate, and distribute among the people new and valuable seeds and plants.
167. lappuse - Federal law or in connection with the transaction of public business and preserved or appropriate for preservation by that agency or its legitimate successor as evidence of the organization, functions, policies, decisions, procedures, operations, or other activities of the Government or because of the informational value of data in them.
75. lappuse - ... a semimonthly journal, includes abstracts of current and earlier pertinent monographs, journal articles, reports, and other publication formats. The contents of these documents cover the water-related aspects of the life, physical, and social sciences as well as related engineering and legal aspects of the characteristics, conservation, control, use or management of water.
241. lappuse - ... effective control over and accountability for all funds, property, and other assets for which the agency is responsible, including appropriate internal audit...
ix. lappuse - The Comptroller General, in cooperation with the Director of the Congressional Budget Office, the Secretary of the Treasury, and the Director of the Office of Management and Budget, shall (1) develop, establish, and maintain an up-to-date inventory and directory of sources and information systems containing fiscal, budgetary, and program-related data and information and a brief description of their content...
101. lappuse - Survey (CPS) is a monthly survey of about 50,000 households conducted by the Bureau of the Census for the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
100. lappuse - Accounts prepared by the Bureau of Economic Analysis of the US Department of Commerce.
178. lappuse - Government; and (7) to initiate and maintain a program for the determination of the total amount of money for scientific research, including money allocated for the construction of the facilities wherein such research is conducted, received by each educational institution and appropriate nonprofit organization in the United States...