Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action activities administration allotment amended amount application appropriate approved assistance assure authorized basis benefits carry cation certificate choice claim classes Commission Commissioner completion conduct construction costs credit union decision Department designated determined Director educational agency effective eligible employee employment equipment established expenditures extent facilities Federal filed fiscal funds Government grant Health hearing individual institution instruction interest issued loan materials means meet ment necessary needs notice occupations Office operation organization otherwise paragraph participation payment period person policies prior procedures proposed pursuant reasonable receive records regulations rehabilitation reports request respect responsible Secretary served share specified standards statement student submitted Subpart teachers term tion tional Title transfer United unless vocational
41. lappuse - institution of higher education" means" an educational institution in any State which (1) admits as regular students only persons having a certificate of graduation from a school providing secondary education, or the recognized equivalent of such a certificate, (2) is legally authorized within such State to provide a program of education beyond secondary education, (3) provides an educational program for which it awards a bachelor's degree or provides not less than a two-year program which is acceptable...
247. lappuse - local educational agency" means a public board of education or other public authority legally constituted within a State for either administrative control or direction of, or to perform a service function for, public elementary or secondary schools in a city, county, township, school district, or other political subdivision of a State, or such combination of school districts or counties as are recognized In a State as an administrative agency for its public elementary or secondary schools.
294. lappuse - ... a nationally recognized accrediting agency or association or, if not so accredited, is an institution whose credits are accepted, on transfer, by not less than three institutions which are so accredited, for credit on the same basis as if transferred from an institution so accredited.
515. lappuse - Council or of such committee, shall be entitled to receive compensation at rates fixed by the Secretary, but not exceeding $100 per day, including travel time, and while so serving away from their homes or regular places of business they may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by section 5 of the Administrative Expenses Act of 1946 (5 USC 73b-2) for persons in the Government service employed intermittently.
68. lappuse - ... and receives in advance a written determination made by such official that the interest is not so substantial as to be deemed likely to affect the integrity of the services which the Government may expect from...
159. lappuse - local educational agency" means a board of education or other legally constituted local school authority having administrative control and direction of public elementary or secondary schools in a city, county, township, school district, or political subdivision in a State, or any other public educational institution or agency having administrative control and direction of a vocational education program.
246. lappuse - States under subsection (a) for that year but with such proportionate amount for any of such other States being reduced to the extent it exceeds the sum the...
101. lappuse - ... may allow on motion and notice, the party to whom the request is directed serves upon the party requesting the admission...
218. lappuse - ... average per pupil expenditure" in a State, or in the United States, shall be the aggregate current expenditures, during the second fiscal year preceding the fiscal year for which the computation is made, of all local educational agencies in the State, or in the United States...
263. lappuse - State educational agency" means the State board of education or other agency or officer primarily responsible for the State supervision of public elementary and secondary schools, or, if there Is no such officer or agency, an officer or agency designated by the Governor or by State law...