Washington National Airport Incorporation: Hearing, Eighty-third Congress, Second Session, on S. 3435, a Bill to Amend the Act Relating to the Administration of the Washington National Airport, to Incorporate the Washington National Airport Corporation, and for Other Purposes. May 25, 1954
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1954 - 76 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accounting activities additional Administrator of Civil agency agreed Agreement Air Force aircraft amended amount annual apply appropriate approval audit authority basis bearing bill Board BRICKER Budget Building Bureau capital carry CHAIRMAN charges Civil Aeronautics Commerce committee Company concession concessionaire Congress consideration contract cost dated Department determined direction Director District effect employees establish examination executive expenses facilities Federal fees feet fiscal follows fund Government corporations gross receipts hereby incorporation interest July June jurisdiction land laws legislation less limits limousines matter ment necessary Office operation paid payment percent performance period person port powers present President procedures proposed questions reason received record referred relating request respect Secretary Secretary of Commerce Senator Senator SCHOEPPEL space taxicab Terminal Thence tion Transport Treasury United United States Air Virginia Washington National Airport
22. lappuse - OFFICIALS NOT To BENEFIT No member of or delegate to Congress or resident commissioner shall be admitted to any share or part of this contract, or to any benefit that may arise therefrom, but this provision shall not be construed to extend to this contract if made with a corporation for its general benefit. ARTICLE...
3. lappuse - Corporation shall contribute to the civil-service retirement and disability fund, on the basis of annual billings as determined by the Civil Service Commission, for the Government's share of the cost of the civil-service retirement system applicable to the Corporation's employees and their beneficiaries.
23. lappuse - In WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed this Agreement as of the day and year first above written: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA By (Contracting Officer) By (Name of Company) (Title) (d) Limitations.
74. lappuse - Commission, may conduct hearings. (f) Members of Congress who are members of the Commission shall serve without compensation in addition to that received for their services as Members of Congress; but they shall be reimbursed for travel, subsistence, and other necessary expenses incurred by them in the performance of the duties vested in the Commission.
75. lappuse - The Secretary of the Treasury, in his discretion, is authorized to purchase any obligations of the Corporation issued hereunder, and for such purpose the Secretary of the Treasury is authorized to use as a public-debt transaction...
72. lappuse - Requires greater flexibility than the customary type of appropriation budget ordinarily permits.
3. lappuse - The annual billings shall also include a statement of the fair portion of the cost of the administration of the respective funds, which shall be paid by the Corporation into the Treasury as miscellaneous receipts.
2. lappuse - USC 529), to enter into and perform such contracts, leases, cooperative agreements, or other transactions as may be necessary in the conduct of its work and on such terms as it may deem appropriate...