Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acceptable accordance action Administration advances agency Agent amended amount appear application appointment appraisal approval assets authorized board of directors bonds borrower capital certificate charges charter conduct connection copy Corporation deposits designated determined duties earnings effective employee establish examination Farm Credit Federal association Federal Home Loan filed funds Government hearing held Home Loan Bank individual institution insured insured institution interest investment issued least less limitations located means meeting ment merger mortgage noted notice obligations obtain operations otherwise paid paragraph participation payment percent period person prescribed prior prohibition proposed purchase pursuant real estate receiver records regulations request reserve respect result rules savings savings accounts Savings and Loan serve specified statement Supervisory term thereof tion trust United unless withdrawal written
5. lappuse - Acceptance of food and refreshments of nominal value on infrequent occasions in the ordinary course of a luncheon or dinner meeting or other meeting or on an inspection tour where...
261. lappuse - USC 207(a)). 4. He may not, for 1 year after his Government employment has ended, represent anyone other than the United States in connection with a matter In which the United States is a party or has an Interest and which was within the boundaries of his official responsibility* during the last year of his Government service (18 USC 207(b)).
266. lappuse - A special Government employee shall not use his Government employment to coerce, or give the appearance of coercing, a person to provide financial benefit to himself or another person, particularly one with whom he has family, business, or financial ties.
53. lappuse - Information not known by employees. If any information required to be included on a statement of employment and financial interests or supplementary statement, including holdings placed in trust, is not known to the employee but is known to another person, the employee shall request that other person to submit information in his behalf.
50. lappuse - Financial interests. (a) An employee shall not: (1) Have a direct or indirect financial interest that conflicts substantially, or appears to conflict substantially, with his...
99. lappuse - A majority of the directors shall constitute a quorum for the transaction of business. The act of a majority of the directors present at any meeting at which there is a quorum shall be the act of the board of directors. All meetings of the board of directors shall be conducted in accordance with Roberts
41. lappuse - Objections to the competency of a witness or to the competency, relevancy, or materiality of testimony are not waived by failure to make them before or during the taking of the deposition, unless the ground of the objection is one which might have been obviated or removed if presented at that time.
52. lappuse - Employees so designated are responsible for maintaining the statements in confidence and shall not allow access to, or allow information to be disclosed from, a statement except to carry out the purpose of this part. The Board shall not disclose information from a statement except as the Civil Service Commission or the Board may determine for good cause shown. § 1200.735-49 Effect of employees' statements on other requirements.
266. lappuse - A special Government employee shall not use inside information obtained as a result of his Government employment for private gain for himself or another person either by direct action on his part or by counsel, recommendation, or suggestion to another person, particularly one with whom he has family,, business, or financial ties. For the purpose of this section, "inside information" means information obtained under Government authority which has not become part of the body of public information.