Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accessible accordance action activities administrative adoption agencies amended amount application appointed appropriate approved areas assistance authorized award basis benefits Board carry Chief Executive Officer child abuse Code Commission conduct Congress considered contract coordination Corporation Corps cost demonstrate described designated determines Director disabilities domestic duties effective eligible employee employment enactment entity environmental established evaluation extent facilities Federal fiscal funds Government grams grant higher Indian individuals institution involved issued labor limited manner means meet ment national service national service program necessary needs neglect nonprofit operation opportunities organizations paragraph participants percent performance period person positions prevention procedures projects pursuant rail receive regulations Representatives resource respect responsible Secretary selected serve submit subsection subtitle term tion transportation United violence volunteers youth
308. lappuse - So much of the personnel, property, records, and unexpended balances of appropriations, allocations, and other funds employed, used, held, available, or to be made available in connection with the functions transferred...
84. lappuse - disability" means, with respect to an individual (A) a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more of the major life activities of such individual; (B) a record of such an impairment; or (C) being regarded as having such an impairment.
369. lappuse - Commission, in those units of the Government of the District of Columbia having positions in the competitive service...
338. lappuse - ... (2) Each member appointed by the President shall hold office for a term of three years, except that (A) any member appointed to fill a vacancy occurring prior to the expiration of the term for which his predecessor was appointed shall be appointed for the remainder of such term, and (B) the terms of office of the members first taking office...
338. lappuse - Commission. (2) While away from their homes or regular places of business in the performance of services for the Commission, members of the Commission shall be allowed...
133. lappuse - For purposes of the definition of "disability" in section 3(2), homosexuality and bisexuality are not impairments and as such are not disabilities under this Act. (b) Certain Conditions. Under this Act, the term "disability" shall not include (1) transvestism, transsexualism, pedophilia, exhibitionism, voyeurism, gender identity disorders not resulting from physical impairments, or other sexual behavior disorders; (2) compulsive gambling, kleptomania, or pyromania; or (3) psychoactive substance use...
356. lappuse - It shall be an unlawful employment practice for an employer (1) to fail or refuse to hire or to discharge any individual, or otherwise to discriminate against any individual with respect to his compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, because of such individual's race, color, religion, sex, or national origin...
305. lappuse - ... of that portion of the cost of the project or undertaking supplied by other sources, and such other records as will facilitate an effective audit.
356. lappuse - ... (2) to limit, segregate, or classify his employees in any way which would deprive or tend to deprive any individual of employment opportunities or otherwise adversely affect his status as an employee, because of such individual's race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
143. lappuse - Commissioner shall report to the Committee on Education and Labor of the House of Representatives and the Committee on Labor and Public Welfare of the Senate on the number of fellowships in the field of training teachers for bilingual education which he recommends will be necessary