Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action administrator allowed amount answer appear application appointed APPROVED arrest assigns attorney authorized bond cause cents certificate charge claim clerk collected commenced committed conviction copy costs county commissioners deemed defendant deliver direct discharged district court dollars duties effect election enacted entered entitled establish evidence execution executor fact ferry filed five follows force further give given governor granted heirs hereby hold hundred imprisonment interest issue judge judgment jury justice land Legislative Assembly less manner months necessary notice oath offence otherwise paid party payment peace person possession prescribed present prison probate proceed proceedings rates receive record residence respective river road Second served sheriff sufficient taken term Territory of Idaho thence therein thereof Third toll treasurer trial United unless votes warrant witness writ writing
80. lappuse - The court may determine any controversy between parties before it, when it can be done without prejudice to the rights of others, or by saving their rights; but when a complete determination of the controversy cannot be had without the presence of other parties, the court must then order them to be brought in...
28. lappuse - That nothing in this act contained shall be construed to impair the rights of person or property now pertaining to the Indians in said Territory, so long as such rights shall remain unextinguished by treaty between the United States and such Indians...
78. lappuse - In the case of an assignment of a thing in action, the action by the assignee shall be without prejudice to any setoff or other defense, existing at the time of, or before notice of the assignment; but this Section shall not apply to a negotiable promissory note or bill of exchange, transferred in good faith, and upon good consideration, before due.
457. lappuse - In all criminal prosecutions for libels, the truth may be given in evidence to the jury ; and if it shall appear to the jury that the matter charged as libelous is true, and was published with good motives and for justifiable ends, the party shall be acquitted ; and the jury shall have the right to determine the law and the fact.
78. lappuse - An executor or administrator, a trustee of an express trust, or a person expressly authorized by statute, may sue without joining with him the person for whose benefit the action is prosecuted. A trustee of an express trust, within the meaning of this section, shall be construed to include a person with whom or in whose name a contract is made for the benefit of another.
89. lappuse - In pleading a judgment or other determination of a court or officer of especial jurisdiction, it shall not be necessary to state the facts conferring jurisdiction, but such judgment or determination may be stated to have been duly given or made. If such allegation be controverted, the party pleading shall be bound to establish on the trial the facts conferring jurisdiction.
551. lappuse - If a person against whom an action may be brought, die before the expiration of the time limited for the commencement thereof, and the cause of action survives, an action may be commenced against his executors or administrators, after the expiration of that time and within one year after the issuing of letters testamentary or of administration.
64. lappuse - States, and that he doth absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to every foreign prince, potentate, state or sovereignty whatever, and particularly, by name, the prince, potentate, state or sovereignty whereof he was before a citizen or subject; which proceedings shall be recorded by the clerk of the court.
32. lappuse - Writs of error and appeals from the final decisions of said Supreme Court shall be allowed, and may be taken to the Supreme Court of the United States, in the same manner and under the same regulations as from the circuit courts of the United States, where the value...
92. lappuse - When the defendant has been guilty of a fraud in contracting the debt, or incurring the obligation for which the action is brought, or in concealing or disposing of the property for the taking, detention or conversion of which the action is brought, or when the action is brought to recover damages for fraud or deceit.