Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
additional Administration advertising agencies agree appear Association authority BAILEY basic believe better bill brand cents certainly Chairman CHUMBRIS Cohen committee commodities competition concerned Congress consumer container contents correct cost course deal deceptive Department Dixon DUNNING economy effect enforcement establish example existing fact Federal Trade Commission feel Food and Drug give going Government hearings helpful important indicate industry interest issue kind labeling legislation manufacturer matter mean measure objection ounces pack package particular practices present problem procedure promotion proposed protection provisions purchase quantity question Raitt reason record referred regulations require respect result retail rules Senator Hart serving sizes specific standards statement suggest sure talking testimony Thank thing tion understand violation weight Willis
20. lappuse - If any word, statement or other information required by or under authority of this Act to appear on the label or labeling is not prominently placed thereon with such conspicuousness (as compared with other words, statements, designs, or devices, in the labeling) and in such terms as to render it likely to be read and understood by the ordinary individual under customary conditions of purchase and use.
475. lappuse - It shall (A) compel agency action unlawfully withheld or unreasonably delayed; and (B) hold unlawful and set aside agency action, findings, and conclusions found to be (1) arbitrary, capricious, an abuse of discretion, or otherwise not in accordance with law ; (2) contrary to constitutional right, power, privilege, or immunity; (3) in excess of statutory jurisdiction, authority, or limitations, or short of statutory right...
739. lappuse - ... an accurate statement of the quantity of the contents in terms of weight, measure, or numerical count...
355. lappuse - The alteration, mutilation, destruction, obliteration, or removal of the whole or any part of the labeling of, or the doing of any other act with respect to, a food, drug, device, or cosmetic, if such act is done while such article is held for sale (whether or not the first sale) after shipment in interstate commerce and results in such article being adulterated or misbranded.
696. lappuse - That if any clause, sentence, paragraph, or part of this Act shall, for any reason, be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, such judgment shall not affect, impair, or invalidate the remainder thereof, but shall be confined in its operation to the clause, sentence, paragraph, or part thereof directly involved in the controversy in which such judgment shall have been rendered.
235. lappuse - The right to be informed to be protected against fraudulent, deceitful, or grossly misleading information, advertising, labeling, or other practices, and to be given the facts he needs to make an informed choice.
27. lappuse - to foster, promote and develop the foreign and domestic commerce
475. lappuse - ... the reviewing court shall decide all relevant questions of law, interpret constitutional and statutory provisions, and determine the meaning or applicability of the terms of an agency action.