Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action active duty Administration agency allowances amended amount applicant appointment appropriate approved Armed Forces Army National Guard assigned authorized award benefits certificate charge Chief civil civilian claim claimant commander commissioned complete concerned considered contract copy Corps course damage death Defense Department dependents designated determined direct discharge division effects eligible employees enlisted established evidence facilities Federal foreign Form furnished Government grade Health inch indicated individual installation institution interest issued Judge Advocate limited listed Medal ment mental military National Guard officer operations otherwise paragraph payment performance period person personnel prescribed present prior reason receive records regulations release representative request Reserve responsible retired ROTC Secretary serving settlement specific staff Stat statement status student submitted tion U.S. Army uniformed United unless
443. lappuse - Army, distinguished himself conspicuously by gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty while engaged in an action against an enemy of the United States; while engaged in military operations involving conflict with an opposing foreign force; or while serving with friendly foreign forces engaged in an armed conflict against an opposing armed force in which the United States is not a belligerent party (figure 1).
491. lappuse - The interest of a spouse, minor child, or other member of an employee's immediate household is considered to be an interest of the employee. For the purpose of this section, "member of an employee's immediate household" means those blood relations who are residents of the employee's household.
126. lappuse - Any claim based upon an act or omission of an employee of the Government, exercising due care, in the execution of a statute or regulation, whether or not such statute or regulation be valid, or based upon the exercise or performance or the failure to exercise or perform a discretionary function or duty on the part of a federal agency or an employee of the Government, whether or not the discretion involved be abused.
254. lappuse - That the examinations, excavations and gatherings are undertaken for the benefit of reputable museums, universities, colleges, or other recognized scientific or educational institutions, with a view to increasing the knowledge of such objects, and that the gatherings shall be made for permanent preservation in public museums.
493. lappuse - He may not, for 1 year after his Government employment has ended, represent anyone other than the United States in connection with a matter In which the United States is a party or has an Interest and which was within the boundaries of his official responsibility* during the last year of his Government service (18 USC 207(b)).
520. lappuse - Chap. SUBTITLE A Office of the Secretary of Agriculture SUBTITLE B Regulations Relating to Agriculture I Consumer and Marketing Service (Standards, Inspections, Marketing Practices) , Department of Agriculture II...
491. lappuse - Information not known by employees. If any information required to be included on a statement of employment and financial interests or supplementary statement, including holdings placed in trust, is not known to the employee but is known to another person, the employee shall request that other person to submit information in his behalf.
260. lappuse - Hospitalized or undergoing treatment, at the expense of the United States, for injury or disease contracted or incurred under honorable conditions while...
38. lappuse - Secret shall be authorized, by appropriate authority, only for defense information or material the unauthorized disclosure of which could result In serious damage to the Nation, such as by jeopardizing the International relations of the United States, endangering the effectiveness of a program or policy of vital Importance to the national defense...
182. lappuse - Defense, to reimburse the owners and tenants of land to be acquired for any public works project of the Department of the Air Force for expenses and other losses and damages incurred by such owners and tenants, respectively, in the process and as a direct result of the moving of themselves and their families and possessions...