Compilation of Basic Banking Laws: Revised Through May 1, 1995, 4. sējums
Government Printing Office Staff, United States, United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking and Financial Services
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1995 - 1243 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance acquired action agency agent amount applicable appointed approval assessment assets authority Board Board of Directors Board of Governors branch capital certificate charge claim connection conservator consumer contract Corporation court credit union creditor described determined directors disclosure district effect eligible employee enforcement established extent Federal banking agency Federal Deposit Insurance Federal Home Loan Federal reserve bank Federal Reserve System Fund Home Loan Bank Housing imposed Insurance Fund insured depository institution interest investment issued liability limitations liquidating means member bank ment mortgage notice obligations officer organization otherwise paragraph party payment period person powers prescribe purchase pursuant reasonable receiver referred regulations relating respect savings association Secretary serve shares statement subparagraph subsection term tion transaction transfer trust United violation written
92. lappuse - Any person who shall, without just cause, fail or refuse to attend and testify or to answer any lawful inquiry or to produce books, papers...
108. lappuse - No officer, director, or employee of any corporation or unincorporated association, no partner or employee of any partnership, and no individual* primarily engaged in the issue, flotation, underwriting, public sale, or distribution, at wholesale or retail, or through syndicate participation, of stocks, bonds, or other similar securities...
533. lappuse - The taking, receiving, reserving or charging a rate of interest greater than is allowed by the preceding section, when knowingly done, shall be deemed a forfeiture of the entire interest which the note, bill or other evidence of debt carries with it, or which has been agreed to be paid thereon.
951. lappuse - ... if any for the modification or setting aside of its original order, with the return of such additional evidence. The judgment and decree of the court shall be final, except that the same shall be subject to review by the Supreme Court upon certiorari as provided in section two hundred and forty of the Judicial Code.
499. lappuse - The Secretary of the Treasury, in his discretion, is authorized to purchase any obligations of the corporation to be issued hereunder, and for such purpose the Secretary of the Treasury is authorized to use as a publicdebt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities hereafter issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, and the purposes for which securities may be issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, are extended to include any purchases of the corporation's...
251. lappuse - Federal credit union membership shall be limited to groups having a common bond of occupation, or association, or to groups within a well-defined neighborhood, community, or rural district.
15. lappuse - No officer or agency of the United States shall have any authority to require the Commission to submit its legislative recommendations, or testimony, or comments on legislation, to any officer or agency of the United States for approval, comments, or review, prior to the submission of such recommendations, testimony, or comments to the Congress...
774. lappuse - All national banking associations, designated for that purpose by the Secretary of the Treasury, shall be depositaries of public money, under such regulations as may be prescribed by the Secretary; and they may also be employed as financial agents of the Government; and they shall perform all such reasonable duties, as depositaries of public money and financial agents of the Government, as may be required of them.
10. lappuse - Territory or other place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, to enjoin such acts or practices, and upon a proper showing a permanent or temporary injunction or restraining order shall be granted without bond.
791. lappuse - ... notes, drafts, and bills of exchange of factors issued as such making advances exclusively to producers of staple agricultural products in their raw state shall be eligible for such discount: but such definition shall not include notes, drafts, or bills covering merely investments or issued or drawn for the purpose of carrying or trading in stocks, bonds, or other investment securities...