Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
action activities adequate Administration Aged Blacks agencies Aide American appropriate areas Asian Assistant Association benefits California Center Chairman citizens Committee Conference on Aging consumer continue Council Delegates Department of Health Development Director Division Education elderly employment established Executive facilities Federal Federal Government financing funds Government groups Health Service homes immediate income increase Indian Institute involved issues John legislation levels living major Medical meet ment Mental Health Michigan minority National needs nursing nutrition Office older persons opportunities organizations participants personnel physical planning population prepared presented President priorities problems programs protection Recorder RELATED RECOMMENDATIONS representatives responsibility retirement ROBERT roles rural Section Senior serve Social Security Social Security Administration Spanish speaking Special Concerns Sessions staff Subsection Technical tion transportation United University Vice Washington Welfare White House Conference York
1. lappuse - Efficient community services which provide social assistance in a coordinated manner and which are readily available when needed. (9) Immediate benefit from proven research knowledge which can sustain and improve health and happiness. (10) Freedom, independence, and the free exercise of individual initiative in planning and managing their own lives.
13. lappuse - realization as soon as feasible of the goal of a decent home and a suitable living environment for every American family". The Congress reaffirms this national housing goal and determines that it can be substantially achieved within the next decade by the construction or rehabilitation of twenty285 six million housing units, six million of these for low and moderate income families.
3. lappuse - Administration, as recommended by the Departments of Health, Education, and Welfare and Housing and Urban Development, the Treasury Department and the Bureau of the Budget.
11. lappuse - Religion's concern with human dignity at every stage in the span of life derives from the fact that each individual is created in the image of God. As a consequence, religion seeks to build a living fellowship of believers in which the aging find and share the true benefits of being a part of the household of God. It is this conviction which likewise demands a concern for such matters as the maintenance of social welfare institutions by religious bodies and the proper conduct of those sponsored by...
1. lappuse - In referring to man's spiritual well-being, we consider those aspects of life ". . . pertaining to man's inner resources, especially his ultimate concern, the basic value around which all other values are focused, the central philosophy of life whether religious, anit-religious, or non-religious which guides a person's conduct, the supernatural and non-material dimensions of human nature.
1. lappuse - HR 15927 and urge that favorable action on this legislation be expedited. The most important problem facing older Americans today is the lack of economic security in retirement. As delegates to the Income Section of the 1971 White House Conference on Aging put it : "There Is no substitute for income if people are to be free to exercise choices in their style of life.
19. lappuse - National Center for Health Services Research and Development, Health Services and Mental Health Administration, Public Health Service, Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Rockville, Maryland Frank C.
27. lappuse - The Institute of Criminal Law and Procedure of the Georgetown University Law Center also accepted an invitation to membership on the planning committee.
17. lappuse - Counsel for the American Association of Retired Persons and the National Retired Teachers Association.
14. lappuse - To put total emphasis on the care of the aged, as opposed to developing a community in which one can age with dignity and independence, would poorly serve the coming generations of Americans. We must not create the continual crisis of "problems.