Supplemental Appropriations for Fiscal Year 1977: Hearings Before Subcommittees of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, Ninety-fifth Congress, First Session, 2. sējums
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1977
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities additional administration agencies Amendments amount Answer appropriation areas assistance Association audit authority awards basic benefits budget centers Chairman changes claims College Commission committee Conference Congress continue contributions costs countries Department direct effective efforts emergency employees Estimate expenses Federal fiscal year 1977 Flood follows funds going Government grants higher House improve increase institutions Labor legislation loans Long major meet MICHEL million NATCHER necessary obligations Office operating payments percent period personnel planning positions Presently Available President problem projects proposed question received record refugees represents request responsibility result Revised Estimate salaries schools Secretary staff statement supplemental tion United University Young
83. lappuse - Any member appointed to fill a vacancy occurring prior to the expiration of the term for which his predecessor was appointed shall be appointed only for the remainder of such term.
176. lappuse - Mr. Chairman, that concludes my prepared statement I would be happy to answer any questions at this time.
63. lappuse - Secretary, but not exceeding $100 per day, including travel time, and while so serving away from their homes or regular places of business they may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by section 5703 of title 5, United States Code, for persons in the Government service employed intermittently.
82. lappuse - Such grants, gifts, or bequests, after acceptance by the Commission, shall be paid oy the donor or his representative to the Treasurer of the United States whose receipts shall be their acquittance. The Treasurer of the United States shall enter them in a special account to the credit of the Commission for the purposes in each case specified.
77. lappuse - Develop overall plans for meeting national library and informational needs and for the coordination of activities at the federal, state, and local levels, taking into consideration all of the library and informational resources of the nation to meet those needs.
6. lappuse - ... appraise the adequacies and deficiencies of current library and information resources and services and evaluate the effectiveness of current library and information science programs; (4) develop overall plans for meeting national library and informational needs and for the coordination of activities at the Federal, State, and local levels...
17. lappuse - To eventually provide every individual in the United States with equal opportunity of access to that part of the total information resource which will satisfy the individual's educational, working, cultural and leisure-time needs and interests, regardless of the individual's location, social or physical condition or level of intellectual...
83. lappuse - Commission shall be five years, except that (1) the terms of office of the members first appointed shall commence on the date of enactment of this Act and shall expire two at the end...