Uniform Time: Hearing, Eighty-ninth Congres, Second Session, February 2, 1966
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1966 - 143 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
action additional adopted agency Alaska amended America approved areas Association authorized basis beginning believe bill boundaries central Chairman cities clocks Commission committee communities concerned confusion Congress continue dates daylight saving DEAR Department designated determining District eastern effect eliminate enactment enforcement establish existing favor February Federal follows Foreign Commerce Government Greenwich Hawaii hearings hour House industry Interstate and Foreign Interstate Commerce Commission introduced jurisdictions known last Sunday legislation major March matter mean measure Minnesota months objection observe daylight saving October Office operating Pacific Paul period person political practice present President problem proposed questions railroad reason record relating Representatives require result schedules Senate standard time zones statement subdivision Sunday in April Sunday in October Thank thereof tion transportation uniform United Virginia Washington
2. lappuse - States the sum of $100 for each and every day of the continuance of such failure, which forfeiture shall be payable into the Treasury of the United States, and shall be recoverable in a civil suit in the name of the United States...
10. lappuse - States, whether in the legislative, executive or judicial branch of the government, or relating to the time within which any rights shall accrue or determine, or within which any act shall or shall not be performed by any person subject to the jurisdiction of the United States...
51. lappuse - ... officers, agents, employees, and representatives, from further violation of such provision of this Act or of such rule, regulation, requirement, order, term, condition, or limitation, and enjoining upon them obedience thereto.
51. lappuse - Commission, it shall be the duty of any district attorney of the United States to whom the Commission may apply to institute in the proper court and to prosecute under the direction of the Attorney General of the United States all necessary proceedings for the enforcement of the provisions of this Act and for the punishment of all violations thereof...
8. lappuse - It is hereby declared that it is the express intent of Congress to supersede any and all laws of the States or political subdivisions thereof insofar as they may now or hereafter provide for the...
2. lappuse - Act and for the punishment of all violations thereof, and the costs and expenses of such prosecutions shall be paid out of the appropriations for the expenses of the courts of the United States.
5. lappuse - The Commission may provide for the publication of its reports and decisions in such form and manner as may be best adapted for public information and use, and such authorized publications shall be competent evidence of the reports and decisions of the Commission therein contained in all courts of the United States and of the several States without any further proof or authentication thereof.
3. lappuse - The standard time of the first zone shall be based on the mean astronomical time of the seventy-fifth degree of longitude west from Greenwich; that of the second zone on the ninetieth degree; that of the third zone on the one hundred and fifth degree; that of the fourth zone on the one hundred and twentieth degree; and that of the fifth zone, which shall include only Alaska, on the one hundred and fiftieth degree.