Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
acquire action agent agreement amended amount annual apply appointed assign authorized Bank board of directors bonds by-laws called capital stock carry certificate of incorporation charge charter committee common stock consent consolidated contract corporation court created creditors deal debts direct dividends dollars duly duties effect election entitled execution exercise existence filed fixed foreign Form franchises further given held hereby hold holders insolvent interest issued Jersey kinds lands lease liable limited majority manner manufacture meeting mortgage N. J. Eq N. J. Law necessary notice objects operate organized otherwise paid party payment person poration preferred stock present president principal proceedings profits purchase receiver record respective seal secretary securities sell shares signed statute stockholders subscribed thereof tion transfer trustee vote
xxix. lappuse - The Legislature shall pass general laws providing for the cases enumerated in this section, and for all other cases which in Its judgment may be provided for by general laws.
143. lappuse - The act of 1833 introduced an additional feature into the law, by providing that every mortgage or conveyance intended to operate as a mortgage of goods and chattels hereafter made, which shall not be accompanied by an immediate delivery, and followed by an actual and continued change of possession...
xxix. lappuse - No county, city, town or village shall hereafter give any money or property, or loan its money or credit to or in aid of any individual, association or corporation, or become directly or indirectly the owner of stock in, or bonds of, any association or corporation; nor shall any such county, city, town or village be allowed to incur any indebtedness except for county, city, town or village purposes.
348. lappuse - ... shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor, and upon conviction thereof shall pay a fine of not less than five hundred nor more than one thousand dollars or be imprisoned not more than six months, or both, at the discretion of the court...
146. lappuse - Whosoever being a Director, Manager, or Public Officer of any body corporate or public company, shall make, circulate, or publish, or concur in making, circulating, or publishing any written statement or account which he shall know to be false in any material particular...
175. lappuse - The names and postoffice addresses of the incorporators and the number of shares subscribed for by each ; the aggregate of such subscriptions...
248. lappuse - Corporation (subject to the provisions of the statutes), outside of the State of Delaware at such places as may be from time to time designated by the board of directors.
xxix. lappuse - The General Assembly shall not pass local or special laws in any of the following enumerated cases, that is to say : Regulating the jurisdiction and duties of justices of the peace and of constables; For the punishment of crimes and misdemeanors...
340. lappuse - ... the same to be held and enjoyed by the said , for his own use and behoof, and for the use and behoof of his legal representatives, to the full end of the term for which said letters patent are or may be granted, as fully and entirely as the same would have been held and enjoyed by me had this assignment and sale not been made.