Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accompanied accordance Account action added additional Administration affidavit agency agent amended appeal application appropriate assignment attorney authorized Board cable certificate claims Commissioner complete considered contain contractor copy Copyright Office corrected count decision Department deposit designated determination document drawing effect entity evidence examiner facts Federal filed final foreign Government granted hearing identified interference invention inventor involved issued license mailing mark material matter ment months motion notice oath original otherwise owner paragraph party Patent and Trademark payment period person petition phonorecords practice practitioner preliminary printed prior proceeding published pursuant reasonable received record reexamination reference registration regulations relating representative request response Revised royalty rules served showing signed specified statement submitted term testimony tion Title Trademark Office Tribunal United unless witness written
375. lappuse - Every party shall have the right to present his case or defense by oral or documentary evidence, to submit rebuttal evidence, and to conduct such cross-examination as may be required for a full and true disclosure of the facts.
197. lappuse - Objections to the competency of a witness or to the competency, relevancy, or materiality of testimony are not waived by failure to make them before or during the taking of the deposition, unless the ground of the objection is one which might have been obviated or removed if presented at that time.
255. lappuse - ... (A) (i) A party may through interrogatories require any other party to identify each person whom the other party expects to call as an expert witness at trial, to state the subject matter on which the expert is expected to testify, and to state the substance of the facts and opinions to which the expert is expected to testify and a summary of the grounds for each opinion...
197. lappuse - The notice shall state the time and place for taking the deposition and the name and address of each person to be examined, if known, and, if the name is not known, a general description sufficient to identify him or the particular class or group to which he belongs.
210. lappuse - ... registration was issued or renewed, or it may be made within three months after such expiration on payment of the additional fee herein prescribed.
214. lappuse - Smokers' articles, not including tobacco products 9 Explosives, firearms, equipments, and projectiles 10 Fertilizers 11 Inks and inking materials 12 Construction materials 13 Hardware and plumbing and steam-fitting supplies 14 Metals and metal castings and forgings 15 Oils and greases 16...
398. lappuse - Nonprofit organization means a university or other institution of higher education or an organization of the type described in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 (26 USC 501(c)) and exempt from taxation under section 501(a) of the Internal Revenue Code (26 USC 501(a)) or any nonprofit scientific or educational organization qualified under a state nonprofit organization statute.
398. lappuse - practical application" means to manufacture in the case of a composition or product, to practice in the case of a process or method, or to operate in the case of a machine or system; and, in each case, under such conditions as to establish that the invention is being utilized and that its benefits are to the extent permitted by law or Government regulations available to the public on reasonable terms. (g) The term "made" when used in relation to any invention means the conception or first actual...
210. lappuse - Office an affidavit showing that said mark is still in use or showing that its nonuse is due to special circumstances which excuse such nonuse and is not due to any intention to abandon the mark.
196. lappuse - All objections made at the time of the examination to the qualifications of the officer taking the deposition, or to the manner of taking it, or to the evidence presented, or to the conduct of any party, and any other objections to the proceedings, shall be noted by the officer upon the deposition. Evidence objected to shall be taken subject to the objections. Any party served with a notice to take an oral deposition may crossexamine a witness whose testimony is taken under such deposition.