Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accounts acquired action addition agency amended amount applicant approval assessment assets and liabilities association assumption Attorney authorities Banking offices Banks operating Board branches capital charges closed commercial banks competition consolidation continued County court December 31 Deposit Insurance Corporation depositors director disbursements District dividends dollars effect eliminated employees examination expenses Federal Deposit Insurance Federal Reserve foreign funds Government holding included income increase institution insured banks interest involved June larger largest bank less limited loans located losses merge merger Michigan miles million mutual savings banks National Bank noninsured notes notice Number Number of banks obligations paid participating percent person presently proposed proposed merger Recoveries regulations Resources respect resulting bank securities served service area subsection substantially Table thousands tion transaction transfers Trust Company Unit banks United valuation reserves York
112. lappuse - Obvious family or personal relationships, such as those between the parents, children, or spouse of the employee and the employee, when the circumstances make it clear that it is those relationships rather than the business of the persons concerned which are the motivating factors...
91. lappuse - A copy of such petition shall be forthwith transmitted by the clerk of the court to the Board and thereupon the aggrieved party shall file in the court the record in the proceeding certified by the Board as provided in section 2112 of title 28, United States Code.
106. lappuse - The judgment and decree of the court shall be final, except that the same shall be subject to review by the Supreme Court upon certiorari as provided in section two hundred and forty of the Judicial Code.
33. lappuse - Whenever the laws of such State authorize or permit the exercise of any or all of the foregoing powers by State banks, trust companies, or other corporations which compete with national banks, the granting to and the exercise of such powers by national banks shall not be deemed to be in contravention of State or local law within the meaning of this Act.
114. lappuse - ... directly or indirectly use, or allow the use of, official information obtained through or in connection with his Government employment which has not been made available to the general public. § 0.735-16 Indebtedness. An employee shall pay each just financial obligation in a proper and timely manner, especially one imposed by law such as Federal, State, or local taxes.
111. lappuse - Purpose. The maintenance of unusually high. standards of honesty, integrity, impartiality, and conduct by Government employees and special Government employees is essential to assure the proper performance of the Government business and the maintenance of confidence by citizens in their Government.
76. lappuse - ... may be substantially to lessen competition, or to tend to create a monopoly, or which in any other manner would be in restraint of trade, unless it finds that the anticompetitive effects of the proposed transaction are clearly outweighed in the public interest by the probable effect of the transaction in meeting the convenience and needs of the community to be served.
33. lappuse - Whenever the laws of a State require corporations acting in a fiduciary capacity to deposit securities with the State authorities for the protection of private or court trusts...
115. lappuse - ... gift, gratuity, loan, entertainment, or favor for himself or another person, particularly one with whom he has family, business, or financial ties.
34. lappuse - Currency shall be authorized and empowered to grant by special permit to national banks applying therefor, when not in contravention of State or local law, the right to act as trustee, executor, administrator, registrar of stocks and bonds, guardian of estates, assignee, receiver, committee of estates of lunatics, or in any other fiduciary capacity in which State banks, trust companies, or other corporations which come into competition with national banks are permitted to act under the laws of the...