The Role of Arms Control in U.S. Defense Policy: Hearings Before the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, Ninety-eighth Congress, Second Session, June 20, 21, 26, July 25, 1984
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1984 - 430 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
ABM system ABM Treaty accept achieve ADELMAN administration Admiral agree agreements American approach arms control arms race attack ballistic missiles believe Catholic Chairman FASCELL clear committee components concern Congress continue conventional danger defense deploy deployment deterrence effective effort Europe existing fact forces freeze future give going hope human ICBM important initiatives interest issues kind launchers limited major means ment military missiles moral negotiations nuclear weapons objective Party pastoral letter peace PERLE political Pope position possible present President principles problem programs proposals question radars range reason reductions require response SALT satellites side significant SOLARZ Soviet Union space statement strategic talks teaching testing Thank things tion understand United verifiable violations warheads weapons
272. lappuse - Declaring their Intention to achieve at the earliest possible date the cessation of the nuclear arms race and to undertake effective measures in the direction of nuclear disarmament Urging the cooperation of all States in the attainment of this objective.
401. lappuse - And I saw a new heaven and a new earth : for the first heaven and the first earth are passed away ; and the sea is no more. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.
406. lappuse - Whereas the use in war of asphyxiating, poisonous or other gases, and of all analogous liquids, materials or devices...
320. lappuse - For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and spirit, of joints and marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
138. lappuse - Any act of war aimed indiscriminately at the destruction of entire cities or of extensive areas along with their population is a crime against God and man himself. It merits unequivocal and unhesitating condemnation.
401. lappuse - And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
279. lappuse - Interim Agreement on Certain Measures with Respect to the Limitation of Strategic Offensive Arms...
276. lappuse - The Parties understand that, in addition to the ABM radars which may be deployed in accordance with subparagraph (a) of Article III of the Treaty, those non-phased- array ABM radars operational on the date of signature of the Treaty within the ABM system deployment area for defense of the national capital may be retained.
275. lappuse - Each party shall in exercising its national sovereignty have the right to withdraw from the treaty if it decides that extraordinary events, related to the subject matter of this treaty, have jeopardized the supreme interests of its country.