Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
admitted Affairs appointed assistant Association attended attorney Avenue Bank beginning born Building Bureau California candidate chairman charge Charles Chicago Chief City clerk College Columbia Commerce commission committee convention County Court December delegate Democrat Department district DISTRICT.-COUNTIES East educated Edward elected engaged executive Expenditures expire farm fifth four fourth George graduated Henry House Illinois Indiana Iowa Island James January John Joseph judge July June Kansas Lands Legislature Louis Main majority March married Massachusetts Michigan Military Miss Naval nominated North Carolina November Ohio Pennsylvania Phone Population 1910 Post practice president public schools receiving reelected relating REPRESENTATIVES Republican River Road Robert secretary Senate served Sixtieth Sixty-fifth Congress Sixty-first Sixty-fourth Congresses Sixty-second Sixty-third Smith Street term Texas third Thomas town United United States Senate University Vice consul Virginia votes wards Washington West William York
297. lappuse - An Act to authorize the President to increase temporarily the Military Establishment of the United States...
327. lappuse - February fourth, eighteen hundred and eightyseven, if such corporations are or shall have been theretofore, by virtue of their business and location of operation, competitors, so that the elimination of competition by agreement between them would constitute a violation of any of the provisions of any of the anti-trust laws.
319. lappuse - The said bureau shall investigate and report to said department upon all matters pertaining to the welfare of children and child life among all classes of our people, and shall especially investigate the questions of infant mortality, the birth rate, orphanage, juvenile courts, desertion, dangerous occupations, accidents and diseases of children, employment, legislation affecting children in the several States and Territories.
336. lappuse - Any questions or matters of difference arising between the high contracting parties involving the rights, obligations, or interests of the United States or of the Dominion of Canada either in relation to each other or to their respective inhabitants...
322. lappuse - ... for a shorter than for a longer haul, over the same line, in the same direction...
323. lappuse - ... (c) To establish maximum proportional rates by rail to and from the ports to which the traffic is brought, or from which it is taken by the water carrier, and to determine to what traffic and in connection with what vessels and upon what terms and conditions such rates shall apply.
326. lappuse - To suspend, for the violation of any of the provisions of this Act, the operations of any Federal reserve bank, to take possession thereof, administer the same during the period of suspension, and, when deemed advisable, to liquidate or reorganize such bank.
327. lappuse - Act no person at the same time shall be a director in any two or more corporations, any one of which has capital, surplus, and undivided profits aggregating more than $1,000,000, engaged in whole or in...
384. lappuse - it extends to the protection of the lives, limbs, health, comfort, and quiet of all persons, and the protection of all property within the State.