Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Advocate aforesaid amended amount appeal application appoint Assented assessed attendance Auditor authority bill boundary buyer called cause certificate charge Clerk contract corporate costs Council Court Deputy direct dollars Dominion lands system duties east election electoral district enacts as follows entitled examination execution fees filed give grant held hereby hereby amended intersection issue Judge Justice Labor Legislative Assembly Lieutenant-Governor line between ranges lodge manner meeting meridian months mortgage municipality North-West notice Ordinance otherwise Overseer owner paid party passed payment Peace perform person portion proceedings provisional district receive registration repealed resident RESPECTING river school district Section seller September Speaker statement Statute sub-section substituted system of survey term Territories thence therein thereof thereto tion townships treasurer trustees twenty unless village vote
123. lappuse - Where the buyer, expressly or by implication, makes known to the seller the particular purpose for which the goods are required, and it appears that the buyer relies on the seller's skill or judgment (whether he be the grower or manufacturer or not), there is an implied warranty that the goods shall be reasonably fit for such purpose...
132. lappuse - Where goods are delivered to the buyer, which he has not previously examined, he is not deemed to have accepted them unless and until he has had a reasonable opportunity of examining them for the purpose of ascertaining whether they are in conformity with the contract.
127. lappuse - Act, where goods are sold by a person who is not the owner thereof, and who does not sell them under the authority or with the consent of the owner, the buyer acquires no better title to the goods than the seller had, unless the owner of the goods is by his conduct precluded from denying the seller's authority to sell. (2) Nothing in this Act, however, shall affect (a) The provisions of any factors...
136. lappuse - ... in whose possession the goods are. Such notice may be given either to the person in actual possession of the goods or to his principal. In the latter case the notice, to be effectual, must be given at such time and under such circumstances that the principal, by the exercise of reasonable diligence, may communicate it to his servant or agent in time to prevent a delivery to the buyer.
135. lappuse - From the time when they are delivered to a carrier by land or water, or other bailee for the purpose of transmission to the buyer, until the buyer, or his agent in that behalf, takes delivery of them from such carrier or other bailee...
138. lappuse - Where the buyer wrongfully neglects or refuses to accept and pay for the goods, the seller may maintain an action against him for damages for non-acceptance. (2) The measure of damages is the estimated loss directly and naturally resulting, in the ordinary course of events, from the buyer's breach of contract.
125. lappuse - ... (1) Where there is a contract for the sale of specific or ascertained goods the property in them is transferred to the buyer at such .time as the parties to the contract intend it to be transferred. (2) For the purpose of ascertaining the intention of the parties regard shall be had to the terms of the contract, the conduct of the parties, and the circumstances of the case.
129. lappuse - ... agent acting for him, of the goods or documents of title under any sale, pledge or other disposition thereof...
135. lappuse - ... b. If, after the arrival of the goods at the appointed destination, the carrier or other bailee acknowledges to the buyer or his agent, that he holds the goods on his behalf and continues in possession of them as bailee for the buyer, or his agent; and it is immaterial that a further destination for the goods may have been indicated by the buyer; c.
140. lappuse - Nothing in this act shall affect the right of the buyer or the seller to recover interest or special damages in any case where by law interest or special damages may be recoverable, or to recover money paid where the consideration for the payment of it has failed.