Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
act entitled act shall take aforesaid amended amount annual apply appointed appropriated Approved March assessment association authorized benefits bonds borough buildings cause certificate CHAPTER charge clerk collected collector commissioners committee common council Company construction contract corporation cost court deemed direct district dollars duty election enacted entitled An act establish exceeding expenses filed five fixed follows further governing body held hereafter hereby hereby repealed hold hundred dollars improvement incorporated interest issue Jersey judge justice lands less manner meeting ment municipality necessary notice owners paid passed payment penalty person proceedings published purchase real estate receive record regulate residence respective road sembly Senate sewer street supplement take effect immediately taken term therein thereof thousand dollars thousand eight hundred tion town township treasurer vote wards
723. lappuse - States; and that the sum of one hundred thousand dollars be, and the same is hereby, appropriated to defray the expenses of...
14. lappuse - Managers and trustees now serving as members of boards which have more than seven members may be continued in office until the expiration of the term for which they were appointed but no new appointments shall be made to such boards until their membership is reduced to less than seven.
750. lappuse - ... shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction thereof shall be liable to a fine of not to exceed $5,000 or to imprisonment for not more than one year, or both. (b) Every such regulation or order shall be posted in conspicuous and appropriate places. Sept. 23, 1950, c. 1024, Title I, § 21, 64 Stat. 1005.
458. lappuse - They shall bear interest at a rate not exceeding five per centum per annum, and shall be negotiated for not less than their par value.
334. lappuse - ... nor shall any such company or any officer, agent, solicitor or representative thereof, pay, allow or give, or offer to pay, allow or give, directly or indirectly as inducement to insurance, any rebate of premium payable on the policy, or any special favor or advantage in the dividends or other benefits to accrue thereon, or any paid employment or contract for services of any kind or any valuable consideration or inducement whatever not specified in the policy contract of insurance...
926. lappuse - The judicial power of this Commonwealth shall be vested in a Supreme Court, in courts of common pleas, courts of oyer and terminer and general jail delivery, courts of quarter sessions of the peace, orphans' courts, magistrates' courts, and in such other courts as the General Assembly may from time to time establish.
334. lappuse - 08 ch.-SH;%O. '08 p.18.l. to the effect that " no life insurance company doing business in this state shall make or permit any distinction or discrimination in favor of individuals between insurants of the same class and equal expectation of life in the amount or payment of premiums...
334. lappuse - ... payment of premiums or rates charged for policies of life or endowment insurance, or in the dividends or other benefits payable thereon, or in any other of the terms and conditions of the contracts it makes...