Consumer Safety Act of 1972: Hearings Before the Subcommittee on Executive Re-organization and Government Research ..., 92-2, on Titles I and II of S. 3419, April 20, 21; May 3 and 4, 1972
1972 - 912 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
action activities additional Administration agency appropriate Assistant authority believe bill budget CARLUCCI Commission Commissioner Committee concern Congress consider consumer product Consumer Safety containing continue Cosmetic create decisions Department determine direct Director Drug Administration effective effort enforcement established evaluation example existing FDA's Federal Food and Drug functions going Government hazards human important improve increase independent independent agency industry inspection institutional interest involved issue kind labeling legislation limited major manufacturers means measure ment objectives Office operating organization performance person planning plants present President problems product safety programs proposed protection question reason recommendations regulation regulatory responsibility result Safety Agency Secretary Senator PERCY specific standards statement taken tion United vaccine
544. lappuse - That no additive shall be deemed to be safe if it is found to induce cancer when ingested by man or animal, or if it is found, after tests which are appropriate for the evaluation of the safety of food additives, to induce cancer in man or animal...
464. lappuse - Mount Sinai School of Medicine, City University of New York, New York, NY Dr.
279. lappuse - Formulary, or any supplement to any of them; and (2) articles intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in man or other animals; and (3) articles (other than food) intended to affect the structure or any function of the body of man or other animals...
31. lappuse - USC 529), to enter into and perform such contracts, leases, cooperative agreements, or other transactions as may be necessary in the conduct of its work and on such terms as it may deem appropriate...
231. lappuse - Whoever, being an officer or employee of the United States or of any department or agency thereof, publishes, divulges, discloses, or makes known in any manner or to any extent not authorized by law any information coming to him in the course of his employment or official duties or by reason of any examination or investigation made by, or return, report or record made to or filed with, such department or agency or officer or employee thereof, which information concerns or relates to the trade secrets,...
91. lappuse - ... except that this Act shall apply to any consumer product manufactured for sale, offered for sale, or sold for shipment to any installation of the United States located outside of the United States.
77. lappuse - A separate notice shall be given for each such inspection, but a notice shall not be required for each entry made during the period covered by the inspection. Each such inspection shall be commenced and completed with reasonable promptness.
160. lappuse - The oral contraceptives are powerful and effective drugs which can cause side effects in some users and should not be used at all by some women.