Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
additional Administration agencies allowances amendments amount ance assistance average beneficiaries benefits Board Bureau cent child claims Commission compensation continued contributions cost Council covered credits December decline Department dependents disability District earnings economic employed employees estimated expenditures February Federal fiscal force fund Government grants hospital Includes income increase industry initial interest January July June labor less living Maine March ment Michigan million month monthly North November Ohio old-age and survivors operation paid payments pensions percent Percentage period persons plans population primary programs proportion quarter Railroad received recipients Region relatively reported Represents retirement social insurance Social Security Social Security Administration South status survey survivors insurance Table tion Total types unemploy unemployment insurance United veterans wage Washington weekly weeks welfare widows women workers York
36. lappuse - Such special obligations shall bear interest at a rate equal to the average rate of interest, computed as to the end of the calendar month next preceding the date of such issue, borne by all interest-bearing obligations of the United States then forming a part of the Public Debt...
43. lappuse - If the position offered is vacant due directly to a strike, lockout, or other labor dispute; (b) if the wages, hours, or other conditions of the work offered are substantially less favorable to the individual than those prevailing for similar work in the locality; (c) if as a condition of being employed the individual would be required to join a company union or to resign from or refrain from joining any bona fide labor organization; 6.
9. lappuse - Administrator may deem most appropriate for carrying out the national airport plan, regardless of the States in which they are located. The...
5. lappuse - Genocide is a denial of the right of existence of entire human groups, as homicide is the denial of the right to live of individual human beings; such denial of the right of existence shocks the conscience of mankind, results in great losses to humanity in the form of cultural and other contributions represented by these human groups, and is contrary to moral law and to the spirit and aims of the United Nations.
6. lappuse - B, not less than 75 percent is apportioned among the States according to the need of each State for financial assistance in carrying out its State Plan after taking into consideration the number of live births in each State and per capita income in each State.
5. lappuse - Freedom of information is a fundamental human right and is the touchstone of all the freedoms to which the United Nations is consecrated ; Freedom of information implies the right to gather, transmit and publish news anywhere and everywhere without fetters.
1. lappuse - ... to unite our strength to maintain international peace and security, and to ensure, by the acceptance of principles and the institution of methods, that armed force shall not be used, save in the common interest, and to employ international machinery for the promotion of the economic and social advancement of all peoples, HAVE RESOLVED TO COMBINE OUR EFFORTS TO ACCOMPLISH THESE AIMS.
33. lappuse - Has not sufficient income or other resources to provide a reasonable subsistence compatible with decency and health; 3.
37. lappuse - Account. At intervals not longer than three years the Board shall make an estimate of the liabilities created by this Act and the Railroad Retirement Act of 1935 and shall include such estimate in its annual report.
1. lappuse - Subject to the provisions of this Act, every person who on or after the appointed day, being over school leaving age and under pensionable age, is in Great Britain, and fulfils such conditions as may be prescribed as to residence in Great Britain, shall become insured under this Act and thereafter continue throughout his life to be so insured.