Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
46 Stat accordance additional agent aircraft allowed amended amount application appraiser arrival authorized baggage bond cargo carrier certificate chandise chapter charge claim collector of customs condition consumption contain copy corporation covered customs Form customs officer deck deemed delivery Department designated determined district document drawback duty effect entered entry examination exemption exportation filed foreign furnished Government imported internal invoice issued less license liquidation manifest manufacture marked master materials ment merchandise necessary notice original otherwise owner packages paid paragraph payment period permit person port prescribed purchase quantity reason records regulations release respect returned seals Secretary Service shipment shipped space specified Stat statement taken Tariff Act Tariff Schedules territory thereof tion tonnage trade transfer transportation Treasury United unless vehicle vessel warehouse withdrawal zone
28. lappuse - No. 1 being at the extreme limit of the length at the bow, and the "last number at the extreme limit of the length at the stern; then, whether the length be divided according to the table into...
136. lappuse - That no merchandise shall be transported by water, or by land and water, on penalty of forfeiture thereof, between points in the United States, including Districts, Territories, and possessions thereof embraced within the coastwise laws...
241. lappuse - Articles the growth, produce, and manufacture of the United States, when returned after having been exported, without having been advanced in value or improved in condition by any process of manufacture or other means...
438. lappuse - Before commencing business the proprietor of any manufacturing warehouse shall file with the Secretary of the Treasury a list of all the articles intended to be manufactured in such warehouse and state the formula of manufacture and the names and quantities of the ingredients to be used therein.
172. lappuse - Any person violating any customs requirements prescribed in this part or any provision of the customs laws or regulations made applicable to aircraft by § 6.10 shall be subject to a civil penalty of $500, and any aircraft used in connection with any such violation shall be subject to seizure and forfeiture, as provided for in the customs laws. Such penalty and forfeiture may be remitted or mitigated in accordance with the provisions of Part 171 of this chapter.
592. lappuse - Commission shall promptly make an investigation to determine whether, as a result in major part of concessions granted under trade agreements, an article is being imported into the United States in such increased quantities as to cause, or threaten to cause, serious injury to the domestic industry producing an article which is like or directly competitive with the imported article.
105. lappuse - Treasury, or appointed for that purpose in writing by a collector may at any time go on board of any vessel or vehicle at any place in the United States...
371. lappuse - ... if the purchase price or the exporter's sales price is less than the foreign market value (or, in the absence of such value, than the cost of production) there shall be levied, collected, and paid, in addition to the duties imposed thereon by law, a special dumping duty in an amount equal to such difference.
143. lappuse - The outward foreign manifest shall show the ""Any vessel having on board merchandise shown by the manifest to be destined to a foreign port or place may, after the report and entry of such vessel under the provisions of this Act, proceed to such foreign port of destination with the cargo so destined therefor, without unlading the same and without the payment of duty thereon. " (Tariff Act of 1930, sec. 442; 19 USC 1442...