Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action activities agent agree agreement alleged amended appears application asked Association authority bargaining Board Board's order called cause charge Circuit Company complaint conclusion conduct considered constitute contention contract Corp Corporation Court decision denied determination directed discharged discrimination effect election employees employment enforcement engaged evidence fact filed finding further granted hearing held hiring increase International issue Judge jurisdiction labor organization Labor Relations Board Local majority manager March matter meaning meeting membership named National Labor Relations notice objections operations opinion parties petition petitioner picketing plant present proceeding production provisions question reason record refused Regional reinstatement representative request respect respondent respondent's result rule signed statement strike substantial testimony tion told Trial Examiner unfair labor practice union unit violation vote wage whole Workers
383. lappuse - Employees shall have the right to self-organization, to form, join, or assist labor organizations, to bargain collectively through representatives of their own choosing, and to engage in other concerted activities for the purpose of collective bargaining or other mutual aid or protection, and shall also have the right to refrain from any or all of such activities...
997. lappuse - labor organization" means any organization of any kind, or any agency or employee representation committee or plan, in which employees participate and which exists for the purpose, in whole or in part, of dealing with employers concerning grievances, labor disputes, wages, rates of pay, hours of employment, or conditions of work.
757. lappuse - The expressing of any views, argument, or opinion, or the dissemination thereof, whether in written, printed, graphic, or visual form, shall not constitute or be evidence of an unfair labor practice under any of the provisions of this Act, if such expression contains no threat of reprisal or force or promise of benefit.
398. lappuse - It must not be forgotten that you are not to extend arbitrarily those rules which say that a given contract is void as being against public policy, because if there is one thing which more than another public policy requires it is that men of full age and competent understanding shall have the utmost liberty of contracting, and that their contracts, when entered into freely and voluntarily, shall be held sacred, and shall be enforced by courts of justice.
566. lappuse - ... to take such affirmative action including reinstatement of employees with or without back pay, as will effectuate the policies of this Act...
497. lappuse - Whenever it is charged that any person has engaged in or is engaging in any such unfair labor practice, the Board, or any agent or agency designated by the Board for such purposes, shall have power to issue and cause to be served upon such person a complaint stating the charges in that respect...
165. lappuse - affecting commerce" means in commerce, or burdening or obstructing commerce or the free flow of commerce, or having led or tending to lead to a labor dispute burdening or obstructing commerce or the free flow of commerce.
226. lappuse - States to eliminate the causes of certain substantial obstructions to the free flow of commerce and to mitigate and eliminate these obstructions when they have occurred by encouraging the practice and procedure of collective bargaining and by protecting the exercise by workers of full freedom of association, self-organization, and designation of representatives of their own choosing, for the purpose of negotiating the terms and conditions of their employment or other mutual aid or protection.
112. lappuse - Provided, That nothing in this Act, or in any other statute of the United States, shall preclude an employer from making an agreement with a labor organization (not established, maintained, or assisted by any action defined in...
678. lappuse - ... that he is not a member of the Communist Party or affiliated with such party, and that he does not believe in, and is hot a member of or supports any organization that believes in or teaches, the overthrow of the United States Government by force or by any illegal or unconstitutional methods..