Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
acid acre affected Agriculture animals appear applied areas Association Average become brown buds Bureau bushels cattle cause cent clean color containing Control cooperative corn cotton County covered crop cultivation Department disease distributed early eggs especially extension fall farm farmers feed feet fertilizers field fruit gallons give grain grass green ground growing grown growth head horses important inches insects keep land leaf leaves less lime material method Michigan milk Miscellaneous mixed mixture months necessary North oats obtained Office organization plants potatoes pounds practice prepared production quantity region Remove reports roots rows season Secretary seed Service Shrubs silage soil solution South spray spring stems sugar surface temperature tion trees United usually varieties weather weeks weight winter yield
20. lappuse - An act to provide for cooperative agricultural extension work between the agricultural colleges in the several states receiving the benefits of an act of congress approved July 2, 1862, and of acts supplementary thereto, and the United States Department of Agriculture,
20. lappuse - That in order to aid in acquiring and diffusing among the people of the United States useful and practical information on subjects connected with agriculture, and to promote scientific investigation and experiment respecting the principles and applications of agricultural science...
21. lappuse - Legislature meeting next after the passage of this act shall be made upon the assent of the Governor thereof, duly certified to the Secretary of the Treasury.
56. lappuse - Sixth, that no person in said service has any right to use his official authority or influence to coerce the political action of any person or body.
21. lappuse - ... to each State which shall by action of its legislature assent to the provisions of this act...
53. lappuse - That no payment out of the additional appropriations herein provided shall be made in any year to any State until an equal sum has been appropriated for that year by the Legislature of such State, or provided by State, county, college, local authority, or individual contributions from within the State, for the maintenance of the co-operative agricultural extension work provided for in this Act.
20. lappuse - An act donating public lands to the several States and Territories which may provide colleges for the benefit of agriculture and the mechanic arts...
19. lappuse - the endowment, support, and maintenance of at least one college [in each State] where the leading object shall be, without excluding other scientific and classical studies, and including military tactics, to teach such branches of learning as are related to agriculture and mechanic arts * * * in order to promote the liberal and practical education of the industrial classes in the several pursuits and professions in life.
22. lappuse - Territory of its appropriation, the facts and reasons therefor shall be reported to the President, and the amount involved shall be kept separate in the Treasury until the close of the next Congress, in order that the State or Territory may, if it should so desire, appeal to Congress from the determination of the Secretary of Agriculture.
22. lappuse - State or Territory to which it belongs, and until so replaced no subsequent appropriation shall be apportioned or paid to such State or Territory; and no portion of said moneys shall be applied directly or indirectly, under any pretense whatever, to the purchase, erection, preservation or repair of any building or buildings.