Investigation Into Commercial and Industrial-type Activities in the Federal Government, 1. daļa
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1953 - 1683 lappuses
Focuses on Federal agency competition with private industry; pt. 3 Continuation of hearings on commercial and industrial activities by military departments. Appendix includes GAO study of alcoholic beverage sales on military posts; pt. 4 Continuation of hearings on Government competition with private defense industries
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accounting activities agencies Air Force Armed Army Association authorized barge Base believe BROOKS Building Bureau cents Chairman charge charter commissary committee competition concerned Congress continued contract cost Defense Department determined direct effects enterprise equipment established exchange facilities fact Federal Federal Government feet field figures further give going Government handled HARDEN hearings House important industry installations instance interest June letter located manufacturing material matter MEADER ment military million Naval Navy Office operation paint percent personnel PILCHER plants pounds present printing private industry production purchase questions reason record regulations Representatives request retail rope Secretary selling ship specific statement steel storage subcommittee supply survey things uniforms United WARD Washington
461. lappuse - Secretary, and the decision of the Secretary or his duly authorized representative for the hearing of such appeals shall, unless determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to have been fraudulent or capricious or arbitrary or so grossly erroneous as necessarily to imply bad faith, or not supported by substantial evidence...
562. lappuse - The Contractor warrants that no person or selling agency has been employed or retained to solicit or secure this contract upon an agreement or understanding for a commission, percentage, brokerage, or contingent fee, excepting bona fide employees or bona fide established commercial or selling agencies maintained by the Contractor for the purpose of securing business.
150. lappuse - The financial transactions of the Corporation for any fiscal year during which Federal funds are available to finance any portion of its operations may be audited by the General Accounting Office in accordance with the principles and procedures applicable to commercial corporate transactions and under such rules and regulations as may be prescribed by the Comptroller General of the United States.
461. lappuse - Except as otherwise provided in this contract, any dispute concerning a question of fact arising under this contract which is not disposed of by agreement shall be decided by the Contracting Officer, who shall reduce his decision to writing and mail or otherwise furnish a copy thereof to the Contractor.
461. lappuse - ... a penalty of five dollars shall be Imposed upon the contractor for each laborer or mechanic for every calendar day In which such employee Is required or permitted to labor more than eight hours upon said work without receiving compensation computed in accordance with this article, and all penalties thus Imposed shall be withheld for the use and benefit of the Government...
302. lappuse - The sale of, or dealing in, beer, wine, or any intoxicating liquors by any person in any post exchange or canteen or Army transport, or upon any premises used for military purposes by the United States, is prohibited.
209. lappuse - Contractor and allocated or properly chargeable to this contract under sound and generally accepted accounting principles and practices shall forthwith vest in the Government; and title to all like property thereafter acquired or produced by the Contractor and allocated or properly chargeable to this contract as aforesaid shall forthwith vest In the Government upon said acquisition production or allocation.
461. lappuse - ... hours per day at not less than one and one-half times the basic rate of pay. For each violation of the requirements of this...
562. lappuse - Purchaser the amount of such commission, percentage, brokerage, or contingent fee, in addition to the consideration herein set forth. This warranty shall not apply to commissions payable by the Purchaser upon contracts or purchases secured or made through bona fide established commercial agencies maintained by the Purchaser for the purposes of doing business.